Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan arrived on Korriban, he heard talk of two promising acolytes about to fight. Overseer Dramos walked over to Caelan and said, "My lord, the two acolytes have been prepped and are ready for the duel you requested. My money's on the pig."

Caelan chuckled, "I have to say, I put my credits on the Jawa, she does have an actual lightsaber."

Dramos nodded, "Fair enough, but this isn't a duel to the death. Follow me my lord." before leading him to the arena

People were cheering in the stands, and many people were placing bets on who would win the duel.

Caelan watched the duel from a balcony overlooking the arena. "Whichever of you wins, you will be my apprentice. This duel is to the first to draw blood, not death. If either of you kill the other, you too will be executed, as Sith tradition dictates."

The two acolytes nodded, confirming they understood the penalty for murder. As the two started to fight, it was obvious that Nefel was quicker and more agile than the Gamorrean, as she dodged most of his attacks from his vibroblade.

As the battle went on, it seemed that neither side was backing down, both pushing through the pain, and many people booing that neither of them would stay down when knocked down. Caelan yelled, "Enough! This is going nowhere, you are both powerful warriors, and your endurance has surprised me. While unconventional, I will take both of you on as my apprentices."

The crowd murmured, there were Sith Lords with more than one apprentice, but it wasn't common. None of them objected to Caelan's choice, not even Overseer Dramos.

When he went to meet his new apprentices, Caelan asked the Gamorrean, "I'm not going to refer to you as a pig, what's your name?"

The pig-like alien told him in his native language, "My name is Jigzes Blauref. It's an honor to be your apprentice my lord."

Nefel nodded, "We may be rivals, but he's right, it's truly an honor."

Caelan chuckled, "You flatter me, now, let's return to the ship to begin your training" before taking them both back to the Manticore.

When the three Sith returned to the Manticore, he introduced his apprentices to Chronoa, and then showed them to their rooms. "We'll get started on training tomorrow, get some rest. You two must be exhausted from that duel."

The two apprentices nodded, "Yes, thank you" before getting into the beds in their new quarters.

Caelan headed back to his meditation chambers to continue meditating on the Dark side.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1