Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Darth Severus
Group Admin

Caelan was sitting in his private study aboard the Manticore, researching some notes that Baras had left, along with notes of his own. "These parts won't be easy to find, but I think I might be able to do this." He walked out of his study and looked for Chronoa.

When he found her, she said, "Father, I suppose we're heading on some new mission?"

Caelan nodded, "Indeed, we're going on a bit of a scavenger hunt."

Chronoa raised an eyebrow, "Scavenger hunt?"

Caelan explained, "I've come up with blueprints for a special droid model, but we need to find some very special parts."

Chronoa nodded, "If you say so father." before getting up and following Caelan to his personal ship.

Caelan set the coordinates into the ship for Tatooine, and when they landed, he told her, "I'm certain we can find some of these parts in the hands of the local Jawas." before seeing a Sandcrawler coming towards town and walking over to see what wares the Jawas had.

As they dug around the wares, Chronoa found a droid part that looked ancient and asked, "What about this father?"

Caelan took a look at the droid part and nodded, "Yes, this will do nicely." before giving the Jawas the credits they wanted.

Meanwhile on Korriban...

As Caelan and Chronoa travelled the galaxy to find the parts they needed, the acolytes were finishing their last trials, the only three that survived were Nefel, the Gamorrean, and Kuva. As they returned to the Overseer's office in the academy, he said, "You all have done well, I'm honestly surprised you three survived and completed all your trials. Still, only one of you can be Lord Cineratus's apprentice. I'm not playing favorites, since I don't particularly like any of you, but-" before getting a holocommunicator call from Lord Cineratus

Caelan asked Dramos, "How are the trials going?"

Dramos told him, "The last three survivors have all finished their trials, but I wouldn't recommend taking more than one of these freaks."

Caelan thought for a moment, and said, "Who do you think has shown the most progress?"

Dramos thought, "Well, the Jawa was able to create a lightsaber out of bits and pieces of scrap she found in the tombs during her trials, but the pig has also done well, he's got a determined glint in his eyes, almost reminds me of you. Kuva hasn't done anything special though."

Caelan nodded, "Have Nefel and the Gamorrean fight a duel, whoever wins will be my apprentice." before cutting off the communication.

Dramos nodded before turning to the acolytes, "You heard him, Kuva, you'll be moved to a different group, you two, get ready."

Back on Caelan's ship...

Caelan chuckled, "Good, we've found all the parts. Let's return to the Manticore and have the engineers get to work." before heading back to his flagship.

When he gave the blueprints and the parts to the engineers, they said, "We'll get to it right away my lord, although I have to say, this is a very unique droid model, so making it won't be a walk in the park, but with your blueprints and the parts, we'll do it."

Caelan nodded, "Good, I'm grateful. Let me know when it's done, and try to replicate the parts so the Empire can mass produce the droids." before leaving the engineers to their work.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1