Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Darth Severus
Group Admin

On the Manticore, Caelan was researching his new collection of artifacts. Heard what sounded like light footsteps and looked behind him to see a Force ghost that wore the same mask as the one that he'd seen in the temple he found the Amulet of Darth Nox. The ghost said, "I'm impressed, you've grown very strong in only a matter of months. You don't know me, do you? I am Darth Nox."

Caelan's eyes widened when the ghost said he was Darth Nox and bowed, "It is an honor-"

The ghost of Darth Nox said, "There is no need for such formalities, you are my descendant, and like I once did millennia ago, you will restore our family name to glory."

Caelan was surprised when the ghost said he was his descendant, "I see, that's what you meant when you said that the Amulet was my birthright. I feel there's more to this amulet than strengthening my Dark side abilities though."

Darth Nox's ghost nodded, "Yes, there is. In my youth, I used the Force to bind ghosts to my will. This ability was called the Force Walk. The true purpose of that amulet is for me to teach the Force walk. I had bound five ghosts to me, and their strength became mine, and stayed with my even after I had died."

Caelan was intrigued, "So how does this Force walk work?"

Nox explained, "First you must pacify the ghost. An angry ghost can't be tethered. Then, you must either make a deal, signed with blood, or force the ghost to your will. A willing ghost doesn't provide as much power though. You will bind me, but I will not be making a deal."

Caelan nodded and concentrated, feeling his ancestor's strength becoming his own. After Darth Nox's ghost disappeared, he felt even more powerful, "First consuming the Force itself, and now the Force walk, I'm stronger than I ever was before!"

Nox chuckled in Caelan's mind, "Good, this is the way of the Sith. But now, a Lord such as yourself needs an apprentice. Your children and that alien you called Enga are powerful, but they are hardly Sith. An apprentice from Korriban is an honor."

Caelan nodded and left his collection to take his personal ship to head to Korriban. When he landed, he headed to meet Overseer Dramos, with a group of acolytes. Dramos bowed, "My lord, it's good to see you here. I assume you're hear for an apprentice. We've been getting much more slaves unfortunately, but this group should do."

Caelan looked between the five acolytes and said, "Introduce me."

The Overseer nodded, motioning towards a scrawny human, a Devaronian, a Gamorrean, a Gungan, and a Jawa, "This one is Therdia. She's hardly Sith, but at least she's human. The Devaronian calls himself Kuna. Then there's this ugly pig. Can't believe a Hutt sent a guard to train as Sith, but it is what it is. Freb-Freb here joined voluntarily when he found out he was Force sensitive, but he's not bright. Last one is an embarrassment in my opinion, she calls herself Nefel. We had two more, but we made the mistake of leaving them with Nefel. Imagine, a Jawa Sith, ridiculous. But I'm the best Overseer here. Regardless of their species, I'll train one of these freaks to be your apprentice my lord."

Caelan nodded, looking once more at the five acolytes, focusing on the Jawa. It surprised him that a Jawa could be Force-sensitive, and that she had already killed two acolytes before her training began. He looked to Dramos, "Don't go easy one them, and give them trials similar to the trials Darth Makona gave me."

Dramos nodded, "Yes my lord." before bowing as Caelan left.

Caelan returned to the Manticore to return to his research, and when Chronoa came to see him, she asked, "Why did you go to Korriban? You have an army of Force-sensitives hand trained by the best of Baras's old soldiers."

"There's a difference, you never went through the trials of Korriban. While you are still my children, I don't trust the overseers with your trials, they would give you trials that are not worthy of your skill. Now, return to your training."

Chronoa nodded, and walked away.

Caelan wondered which acolyte would become his apprentice, partially because of the anti-alien sentiment of the Empire, he had a feeling Dramos wanted Therdia to become his apprentice because she was human.

That's difficult.

Darth Severus
Group Admin

What's difficult?

The choice for an apprentices.

Darth Severus
Group Admin

Ah
Nefel is going to be his apprentice

Gotcha. Decided which of my OC's sons falls in love with your OC's daughter?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6