Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan entered Darth Baras's former chambers, a group of what appeared to be Sith apprentices bowed to him, one of them bowing and saying, "My lord, we can not express how much we regret not noticing the signs of treason within Baras. We were loyal to him up until we discovered the truth. Imperials tried to arrest us, but we were told if we swore undying loyalty to Baras's killer, we would be allowed to live."

Lord Cineratus nodded, "Correct, I made sure of that order. I answer to Darth Makona, and under me are all of Baras's former subordinates. Is that understood?"

The other Sith bowed to Caelan, showing their loyalty to their new master. An Imperial walked up from the crowd and said, "My lord, all of the traitor's research notes, holocrons, and Sith artifacts are now yours. We'll have them properly moved to your chambers aboard the Manticore."

Caelan smiled, "Good, this will further my knowledge of the Force. Knowledge beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. A word of advice from my mother." before looking to the small number of the group that were Sith and said, "You will all be obtaining a personal fighter, report to the Manticore and inform General Dilquin Hux of your new loyalty. Dismissed."

As all the Sith and Imperials left, Caelan wondered, "Baras obviously had help beyond all of these. That Hutt was helping him, and Baras was the puppeteer behind the Order of Revan. There must be more I'm missing at the moment." He looked to Chronoa and said, "Return to the Manticore, I wish to be alone for now."

Chronoa nodded, "Yes father." before leaving the chambers.

Caelan sat down behind a desk and went through some of the papers that were on the desk. "Baras had this much information on the Republic and even the Jedi? Incredible, what a wealth of knowledge. To think he had spies in the Jedi... although, it won't be easy reporting to them now that Baras is dead... I'll burn that bridge when I cross it though. For now, I must focus on becoming stronger. I will never be weak ever again." before going to his new meditation chambers within the Citadel.

The meditation chamber had a massive Kyber crystal, which he could sense dark side energy coming from. He sat down in a meditative position and cleared his mind. He heard whispers that said, "Consume darkness. Realize your legacy. Crush your enemies." before realizing what the voices meant. He took out the Amulet of Darth Nox and put it on, his eyes turning a deep purple color as he looked up to the Kyber crystal. He held his hands out in a greeting way, before concentrating.

As he drained the Dark side energy from the Kyber crystal, the color of it changed from a blood red to a pitch black, with white glistens that made it look like a starry night.

The Dark side energy manifested into a small orb. Caelan realized what the whisper meant by 'consume darkness' and swallowed the orb whole. As he did, he could feel his connection to the Force getting stronger, and more stable. He fell to his knees as the power started to settle in, to stand up completely and taking a deep breath. He contacted Hux on his holocommunicator and told him, "Have this Kyber crystal moved into my personal Imperial History collection as soon as possible."

Hux nodded, "Yes my lord, right away."

Caelan looked to the crystal once more, wondering why it was so massive, and what purpose Baras had for keeping it in his meditative chambers. "With Baras's notes combined with my own historical knowledge of the Empire, I should be able to figure out what this Kyber crystal is for." before walking back to the Drommund Kaas spaceport to go back to the Manticore. He headed to his collection to see many artifacts that previously belonged to Baras. He chuckled, "So much knowledge, and it belongs to me now!" before laughing more enthusiastically, "Yes! I will bring glory to not only my family, but to the Empire itself!"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2