Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan went down to the surface of Drommund Kaas to meet Darth Makona, she smiled, "My wonderful apprentice, I'm glad you're hear. We have a problem. You remember the Order of Revan?"

Caelan nodded, "Yes master, I remember them clearly."

Makona sighed, "Good, because we have a traitor in one of the worst manners. The Dark Council has declared Darth Baras a traitor, he used the Order in order to cause the Dark Council to be on edge, and he would declare himself the Voice of the Emperor, the one who speaks the Sith Emperor's will. Baras has fled. Your mission, kill him."

Caelan growled, but also made a purring sound, "A traitor that needs to be killed? That sounds delightful. And a member of the Dark Council? This will be a challenge worthy of me."

Darth Makona nodded, "The Dark Council sees you as the future of the Empire, that is why we've chosen you to track down and kill Baras. We believe Baras went to Hutta. Baras's notes tell us that he formed a partnership with Adroda the Hutt. The crime lord promised him a stake in Hutt territory in exchange for his men helping him gain control over a rival Hutt, Chavo. He might be using the chaos from the turf war between Adroda and Chavo in order to fall off the radar. But we won't let that happen, now will we?"

Caelan nodded, "If it means killing that traitor, I'll burn down all of Hutta."

Darth Makona laughed, "Feel free to use overkill. It'll show the people of the Empire that the Emperor is the supreme ruler of the Sith Empire, and not even the Dark Council is above him."

Caelan smiled maliciously and said, "Tell the Emperor I'll bring him the traitor's head." before walking back to the Drommund Kaas spaceport.

When the Manticore came out of hyperspace, Caelan said, "General, is the strike team ready?"

General Hux nodded, "Yes sir, they're ready to deploy on your command."

Caelan nodded, "Good, let's go." He walked to the hangar and got into a strike team shuttle. The team blasted their way through Adroda's goons who were making their way to Chavo's Palace. They had no interest in the turf war, but the goons were in the way. And Caelan had one rule for the strike team, "If it gets in the way, kill it."

Meanwhile at Adroda's Palace...

Baras was getting uneasy as he paced back and forth in Adroda's throne room. The Hutt asked him, "You told me this Sith is just an apprentice, why are you so nervous?"

Baras told him, "He's no ordinary Sith though, he's incredibly powerful, and at such a low rank in the Sith hierarchy no less. And you and I both know that he'll kill you too if he finds me."

The Hutt growled, "Maybe I should let you, how do you say? Face the music?"

Baras ignited his lightsaber, "Is that a threat?"

Adroda glared at him, "And what good would you killing me do? My men protect me, if I die, they'll die before they'll serve you." before a large group of assassin droids coming into the room.

Baras growled, "Fine" before sheathing his lightsaber. Suddenly he heard a clinking sound, before seeing a small orb, "EMP bomb!" before the droids fell to the ground, deactivated and useless. Baras ignited his lightsaber and more of Ardona's goons, organic goons entered the room. Baras laughed, "Well young one, I believe you're outnumbered. You can't defeat me and all of these men."

Caelan chuckled, "True, but I have my own army. Kids, join papa for playtime." before many of his older children appear out of nowhere, using the Force to hide themselves. "Did you forget about my children?"

Baras was trembling, but stood firm, "You've led your family to its demise!"

Caelan children attacked along the strike team, cutting and blasting down anyone who was unlucky enough to be close enough. Meanwhile, Caelan was fighting Baras, using his three lightsabers to keep Baras on the defensive. When he caught his chance, he threw one of his lightsabers, which Baras ducked, not realizing that two of the lightsabers has been magnetically connected into a dual-bladed saber, and when Caelan activated the second blade, it cut Baras's head clean off.

Adroda yelled to his men, "That's enough! We relent!" before looking to Caelan, "Little Sith, you've proven your power. My deal with Baras is terminated, effective immediately. I don't wish to fight you, I have enough enemies."

Caelan nodded, "Very well, I'll agree. I got what I came for." before taking out a bag and putting Baras's severed head in it and tying it shut. "He smells even worse dead than he did alive." before calling his children and the strike team to return to the ship.

When Caelan and the children who went on the operation with him returned to the Dark Council chambers on Drommund Kaas, he untied the bag and let Baras's head fall out for all to see.

Makona laughed enthusiastically, "Delightful! Absolutely delightful!"

Darth Marr chuckled underneath his mask and said, "You've found yourself a real monster, now haven't you Makona?"

Caelan's master chuckled back, "Indeed, he is the most powerful apprentice I've ever trained. But enough of that. Caelan, you have proven not only your astonishing power, but undying loyalty. I name you Lord Cineratus, and Baras's power base is now yours."

Caelan smiled and bowed respectfully, as did his children, "Thank you my lord, I could not have done it without the help of my children."

A councilor named Darth Exilis smiled, "Yes, you and your family will be remembered for all time in the history of the Sith. You were once a slave, and now you stand before us, not a slave, but a Lord of the Sith. Go forth with pride."

Caelan, now Lord Cineratus smiled and nodded, heading to Darth Baras's former chambers in the Citadel, going to claim his prize for killing Baras.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2