Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Darth Severus
Group Admin

Caelan had been training his oldest children the ways of the Force, partially meditating, and as one of them felt something, she awoke and said, "Father, I sense a strange power coming from Tatooine. It feels... unnatural, I can't define if it's light or dark, but it's a strong essence."

Caelan stood up and said, "Very well Chronoa, you and I will investigate this power."

Chronoa stood up as well and said, "Yes father, thank you." before following her father to his private hangar.

As Caelan's personal ship flew to Tatooine, he also sensed the same essence from the surface, and smiled, "Indeed, there is a great power coming from here. You have made me proud Chronoa. Let's head to the surface." before docking his ship in an Imperial spaceport.

Chronoa closed her eyes and said, "We must find the desert that is slaked with blood."

Caelan thought for a moment. The sands of Korriban had been slaked with blood to the point where you couldn't tell what was blood and what was the iron-rich sands. "Let's ask around."

Chronoa nodded and followed her father into a cantina. As they asked around, one, a Trandoshan told them, "Blood red sand? Yes, I've seen a place like that. It's called Outlaw's Den, a free for all slaughterhouse. Anyone who steps foot in Outlaw's Den is fair game, regardless of who they are. I'd be careful if you go there though."

Caelan nodded, "Consider me warned." before walking out of the cantina and walking over to the Imperial Transport Service, getting him and Chronoa a speeder to take them to Outlaw's Den. As they passed through the borders between the den and neutral land, they saw a young Jedi, who looked like he was exhausted from the heat.

As the Jedi saw them, he stood up wearily and said, "Don't think I'll let a Sith escape the justice of the Republic."

Caelan rolled his eyes and said, "Oh please, I have no interest in fighting you, you're dehydrated, I would have no trouble fighting you, and you know it." before looking the Jedi over, noticing that he'd never seen a creature like him, "If you don't mind, might I ask you what species you are?"

The Jedi was wary, since he knew the Sith was right and said, "I am a Yuuzhan Vong, a race long but forgotten."

Caelan was interested, "How did you get all those scars? You look too young to be a veteran Jedi, so they can't be from battle."

The Jedi growled, which caused Caelan to release a soft chuckle, "Don't you laugh at me! If you must know, my people embrace pain, and even death if needed in order to keep peace."

Caelan laughed even more, "Oh that's a riot! A Jedi who embraces pain! That's the best joke I've ever heard!"

Even Chronoa was laughing, and told the Jedi, "You're not a very good Jedi if you embrace pain! Embracing pain is to embrace darkness!"

The Jedi's eyes widened, he was trembling, and was breathing quickly, "No... th-that's a lie! I fight for peace! My pain and my death are sacrifices for the good of the Republic!"

Caelan calmly said, "Peace is a lie."

The Jedi felt the words echo in his head, as if he was being forced to hear the words over and over. He dropped his lightsaber to the ground, looking at his hands and hallucinating they were covered in blood. He started laughing lightly, "The old days... before the war... YES! Peace is a lie! Power settles war, not diplomacy!" before taking a deep breath and calming down.

Caelan raised an eyebrow, but smiled, "So you see? The Jedi feel nothing, they don't embrace pain, and they forget to care for those close to them."

The young alien nodded, "I see that now, and deep inside, those beliefs were repressed. All this time I knew this wasn't the right path for my kind. Thank you for opening my eyes. Enga Yo’dol, at your service my lord." before bowing to the Sith.

Caelan chuckled, "I like you, you'll make a nice addition to my power base. But first, we're here to find the blood slaked sands."

Enga Yo’dol nodded, "Yes, I know the place. It would be an honor to assist you in any way."

Caelan nodded and followed the young Yuuzhan Vong to a large blood red patch of sand."

To be continued in Next Chapter

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2