Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan and Susalore walked into the Drommund Kaas Spaceport, they were surprised to see the ship that Darth Makona had provided them, it was a Harrower-class Dreadnought, with an entire crew preparing for departure. The walked up to the ship and were met be an Imperial captain, who said, "My lord, my name is General Hux. This beautiful ship is at your disposal, and the crew and I am at your service."

Caelan was pleased when he found out this is the ship that Makona had provided him with and said to Hux, "How long until we're cleared for departure?"

Hux nodded, "We should be ready in about five minutes. I can show you around the ship if you would like."

Caelan smiled, "I would be most grateful." before following him into the ship. He listened carefully to everything the Imperial said and was quiet impressed by the power the ship had.

Hux told him, "I've just received clearance to depart my lord, whenever you are ready, I'll enter the coordinates into the computers and ignite the engines."

Caelan thought for a moment and said, "We're going to Nar Shaddaa first, I've heard promising rumors about a group of cults on that moon. One thing, do I have a personal corvette type ship?"

Hux nodded, "There is a Fury-class Interceptor in your private hangar on the Dreadnought. Only you, the engineers, and anyone you grant access can enter said hangar, my lord."

As the ship entered hyperspace, Caelan and Susalore went to his private hangar and entered his private ship to see that there was an incoming message on the holoterminal. When Caelan answered it, it was Darth Makona, who said, "Surprised at the ship I've given you my apprentice? This is the first step to building your power base. You have your very own flagship, and it is yours to command. Continue to gain power and allies, and perhaps you will command an entire fleet."

Caelan bowed in thanks, "Thank you master, I was quite surprised when I saw the Dreadnought in the hangar you told me to go to."

Makona chuckled, "Well, it's time to start building your power base. You have free reign of where you go for now, as I have no tasks that are worthy of you right now, I can send my other apprentices or Imperials to take care of them. If I ever need to contact you, I will either use your holoterminal or your personal holocommunicator. Until next time my apprentice." before ending the communication.

As the Dreadnought arrived at Nar Shaddaa, Caelan started up his personal ship and left the hangar to go to the surface. He asked Susafore, "Have you done any research on the cults here?"

Susafore nodded, "Yes my lord, there's one cult in particular that interests me, Children of the Emperor. They claim to be the illegitimate children of the Emperor, though they have no proof, not even any DNA testing."

Caelan was surprised such a cult existed, "We'll see them." before walking towards the building where Susafore said the cult operates out of.

When they arrived, a young Twi'lek saw them and ran into the building, telling a tall man in a black cloak, "He's here! He's here sir! Father has returned to us!"

Caelan could hear the Twi'lek's words and made a crazy finger motion, "They think I'm the emperor?"

The man in the black cloak walked out to him and said, "You are, not yet, but you are." before lowering his hood to show a face that saw strong resemblance to that of Caelan's, "We are your children, you are our father. We are at your beck and call father." before other cult members came out of the building and bowed before Caelan.

Caelan didn't know what to think of the cult members, and was somewhat unsettled that the leader of this cult actually looked like he could really be his own son. But he decided to play along and said, "Yes children, your father is here." before being led inside the building. As he walked by each cult member, he felt a strange pang of both sorrow and joy, as if they really were his children and he was happy to see them after many years.

A young Sith Pureblood girl walked up to him and hugged his leg, "I love you daddy! I knew you'd come back, I just knew you would!"

Caelan smiled lightly and picked her up saying, "And your daddy loves you too. Why don't you go play with your brothers and sisters?" before placing her back on the ground.

As she ran off, she said, "Ok daddy!" before running off to a group of other small children.

When Caelan was led to a chair, the Sith Pureblood who looked like him said, "Father, you must have many questions. I'm not sure of it either, but something brought us here, to the time of your youth."

Caelan scratched his chin, "You mean like time travel? Interesting..." If this was true, Caelan had an incredible power base with his supposed children. He smiled and spoke, "My children, you no longer have to suffer the poverty and greed of this wretched moon. I will take you all with me."

The children, young and older, cheered, and as Caelan returned to the ship with them, General Hux asked, "My lord, are you sure about bringing such people on the ship?"

Caelan explained what happened and when General Hux said the children were using him, he used the Force to choke him slightly, "If you are finding a lack of faith in my words, take all my children to the med bay, get them some food and medicine for the sick ones, then we will perform a DNA test."

Hux coughed after being released from the Force Choke and nodded, "Of course my lord." before leading the cult members to the med bay.

Five hours later...

General Hux came to Caelan with a stack of papers and said, "I would like to apologize for my doubt in you my lord. The DNA tests came back, they were not lying, you truly are their father. I don't know much about the Force, but perhaps Darth Makona might know about this whole time travel thing."

Caelan nodded, "Thank you General, and your doubts were my own doubts for some time. Get my children situated with the ship, and make sure the younger ones have something to do so they don't go running around the ship and get in any sort of trouble."

"As you wish my lord." before walking off.

Caelan contacted his master, who was shocked when he explained what happened, "How many of these children are there?"

"About five hundred. It boggles the mind that they claim to be from the future, but the DNA tests confirm I am the father of each and every one of them. I sense strength in all of them, but I ask that they not be sent to Korriban right away. I wish for them to rest and regain their health."

Darth Makona smiled, "You're a good father my apprentice. It's a deal. You will decide when your children are enrolled in the academy."

Caelan smiled, "Thank you master." before ending the communication. He found it crazy that these people really were his flesh and blood, but knew this would help him and his power base to grow stronger. He walked to the area of the ship that had been turned into a daycare for his younger children and smiled, just like any proud father would when he saw his children growing.

I have a question.

How's your OC going to meet mine?

Darth Severus
Group Admin

When the Ancient Sith Fleet disappears into the Null Void, they'll meet Darth Wrex after the 5,000 year time jump, time doesn't flow in the Null Void, so despite everyone in the fleet being over 5000 years old, they still retain their physical youth. When they escape from the Null Void that's when they'll learn of Darth Wrex's Sith Legion

Fortunately for us, my OC doesn't believe in 'The Rule of 2'.

Darth Severus
Group Admin

Neither does mine, he's from the time period that Star Wars the Old Republic takes place in, which is thousands of years before the Rule of Two

Well, looks like we're in luck, mate. We don't have to worry about our characters killing each other.

Darth Severus
Group Admin

Not the same person, just the same name, but yes, that's where I got the name

It's an honest mistake. My last name is a common one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12