Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan and Susalore arrived at the wall, they were called over by a young Rattataki who said, "You must be the one Darth Makona sent. I envy you, you're the only apprentices she considers irreplaceable. Anyway, the Order of Revan has their little camp up ahead. Show the token to the guard and they'll begin your initiation. Try to find out who's the head of this cult, and if you can, any important members who are traitors."

Caelan nodded and headed into the jungle to meet a man at the camp, and walked up to him, "I was told to give you this token." before showing him the token.

The man nodded, "You have the token, so you can attempt our initiation. Follow me." before leading them to a cave. "In this cave, Revan has spared some of his essence. Enter the cave and you will come out reborn. Once you have been reborn, you will learn more. I shall await your return at the camp."

Caelan walked inside the cave, he could hear voices from the cave, but kept his wits. When he found a shrine with a statue of Revan, he kneeled down to meditate. He felt a surge of Force energy, and turned around to see what looked like Revan, before blacking out.

When he came to, Susalore was giving him CPR, and when he woke she said, "Oh good, you're alive. You collapsed all of a sudden and I couldn't feel a pulse."

As Caelan got up, he said, "So that's what they meant when they said I would be reborn. Let's go back to the camp."

After many trials, Caelan was finally initiated into the Order of Revan, and the man he met at the gate said, "You are one of us now. Be proud, and stand before the Voice of Revan."

Caelan raised an eyebrow, "Voice of Revan? Is that what you call your leader?"

The man nodded, "Yes, they speak Revan's words to us, and guide us closer to complete balance."

Caelan nodded, "I understand." before walking to a tent where two men stood in his path.

The men said, "You have survived the trials of the Order of Revan. You have earned the right to meet the Voice of Revan." before stepping out of his way.

When Caelan entered the tent, he saw a young Sith with very pale skin and facial tattoos sitting in a meditation pose, who rose to reveal her face, "Ah, a new initiate. You have shown your loyalty to us, so you have earned this. When you return to the Empire, give them this amulet. It belongs to a Sith Lord named Azalti. Tell them he is the one you met here, and your loyalty will be unquestioned."

Caelan smiled lightly, "Thank you great one." before taking the amulet and heading back. When he met with the other apprentice, he said, "The leader calls herself the Voice of Revan, she's very pale, dark ponytail, red tattoos. She gave me this in order to frame Lord Azalti." before handing over the amulet.

Before the Rattataki apprentice could speak, Susalore told him, "I've also calculated a list of traitors on this datapad."

The apprentice smiled, "You've done well. Deliver that datapad to Darth Makona when you return to her chambers."

Caelan nodded and bowed in respect, "You've been very helpful. Come Susalore." before getting on a speeder and returning to the Citadel.

When they returned, Makona was laughing, "Finally! We have their pathetic leader in custody! You did fantastically my apprentice."

Susalore handed over the datapad to her and said, "A complete list of any Imperials and Sith who are involved in the Order of Revan my lord."

Makona smiled brightly, "You have both performed beyond my expectations. The Order of Revan stretches many planets though, and the Voice is just one of their leaders. I've bought you a starship. Head to the hangar to pick it up, and ready yourselves for your next mission."

Caelan smiled, "Finally, a ship of my own. Thank you master."

"Thank yourself my apprentice, you've earned this. Your missions under me will be targeting defectors, recovering lost Sith knowledge, and provoking the Republic into a new war that they are completely unprepared for."

"It will be my pleasure master." Caelan laughed at the thought of starting a new war with the Republic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2