Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan and Darth Makona stepped out of Makona's starship, she asked him, "So, what do you think of our glorious capital?"

Caelan looked around in awe of the massive cities and ruins, "It's certainly impressive. Nothing like Tatooine."

Makona chuckled, "I'm glad you find it so. I have high hopes for my young apprentice. But first, you need to start building a power base. For now, you answer to me, but one day you will need to claim power by yourself. I was told you sent a prisoner on Korriban to Imperial Intelligence. She owes you her life. It would be wise to cash in on that debt."

Caelan nodded, "Yes master, an excellent idea. As soon as we get to Kaas City, I'll head to Imperial Intelligence to look for her." before getting into a speeder to Kaas City alongside his master.

As the speeder arrived in Kaas City, Darth Makona said, "I will be waiting in my chambers for your first assignment. Go to Imperial Intelligence and collect on that debt you're owed."

Caelan nodded, walking towards Imperial Intelligence's central base. An imperial saluted, "My Lord, it's an honor to serve, what can I help you with?"

Caelan told him, "I'm looking for a new agent named Susalore. She owes me a debt I've come to collect"

The imperial nodded and took out a holo-communicator. "Susalore, report to station 47, you have a visitor." before looking to Caelan, "She'll be here soon."

When Susalore saw Caelan, she saluted, although it seemed as though she was forcing herself to do it, which Caelan didn't care about. He told her, "You owe me a life debt. From now on, you work specifically for me. Understood?"

Susalore smiled lightly and bowed saying, "Thank you my lord, it's an honor to serve one such as yourself." As the two of them walked away from Imperial Intelligence, Susalore spoke, "Thank you for getting me out of that boring station. If I'm going to serve the Empire, I'd much rather be in the field than in front of a supercomputer monitor."

Caelan chuckled, "I can understand that. My master is waiting for us in the Sith Citadel."

As the two arrived in Darth Makona's chamber, she smiled, "Seems you collected on that debt, good. Now, as my apprentice, I will have you performing tasks that are of extreme importance. The first task is here in the jungles of Drommund Kaas. There is a cult called the Order of Revan. They worship the teachings of a long dead Sith Lord, tainted by Jedi ways. We know very little about them, and we don't even know who leads them. That's your mission, gain the trust of the Order and find out who leads them. You'll need this token to show you wish to join the Order."

Caelan nodded, "Yes master, I will burn them to the ground if it means confronting their leader."

Susalore saluted, "And I will aid your apprentice in any way I can my lord."

Makona smiled, "Good, take a speeder to the wall, one of my lesser apprentices will fill you in on the details."

Caelan raised an eyebrow, "Lesser apprentices? I have rivals than."

Makona shook her head, "Hardly, none of my apprentices have your level of strength in combat, nor your understanding of the Force. You are the only apprentice I have who is not replaceable. Take pride in that."

Caelan smiled lightly, taking pride in the fact that his master saw him as irreplaceable. "Yes master." before heading out of the Citadel

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1