Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan entered the armory, the man who seemed to be in charge of the armory said, "Ah, you must be the acolyte I've heard of. Here to get some parts for your lightsaber? Perhaps I can help you choose the design of the hilt?"

Caelan nodded, "That would be appreciated. I plan on making three lightsabers."

The man raised an eyebrow, "How do you plan on wielding three weapons when you only have two arms?"

Caelan explained, "I plan on controlling them through telekinesis using the Force."

The man rubbed his chin, "An impressive feat, I must say, no Sith has ever tried this before. Based on what I've heard about you, you're skilled in combat and the Force. I have no objections to your choice. Let's find some good parts."

After a few hours of rummaging through the parts, Caelan had found enough parts for three hilts. "I see there aren't any Kyber crystals. Let me guess, I have to find my own?"

The armsmaster nodded, "Yes, but if you're going to Mustafar, you're sure to find one quickly. Better catch the next shuttle, it's the last one for the night."

Caelan nodded, "Thank you." before going to get to the shuttle to Mustafar. As he arrived on the barren volcanic planet, he went towards where Vader's castle had been, and focuses his energy. He drew Dark side energy in and charged it into his lightsabers, along with a bit of magma.

As Caelan ignited his lightsabers and controlled them with the Force, they were a lava orange color, and the heat they gave off was astounding, Caelan could feel himself sweating just being near them. He sheathed his sabers and attached them to his belt.

Caelan returned to Korriban to be greeted by Darth Makona. He bowed in respect, to which she replied, "Please, there's no need for formalities. You've done it. You've pushed through all the struggles of the trials, and even the overseers admire your progress despite the fact you were once a slave. You are now my apprentice. Come, we must be off to Drommund Kaas, I wish to introduce you to some of my other subordinates."

Caelan smiled, "As you say master." before following Darth Makona to her ship as she piloted it to the Imperial Capital.

Mind if I make a slight design addition suggestion to your OC'S blades?

Darth Severus
Group Admin

Sure, go ahead

At the bottom of each blade, a magnetic clamp is made. This allows any 2 of Severus' 3 lightsabers to lock into place and become a double-bladed.

Darth Severus
Group Admin

Not a bad idea

Thank you. When a warrior relays on either Brain or Brawn, he becomes weak on the other. Wise words, wouldn't you say?

My OC knows the perfect balance. Course, I did make him a scientist.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8