Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Darth Severus
Group Admin

As Caelan made his way to the academy jails, he walked took in everything around him, wanting to learn as much as he could about the Sith.

When he got to the jails, the jailer said, "You must be the one Dramos told me about. We've got three prisoners here. The convicted are usually executed, or given a chance to fight for survival. Whatever you choose, you'll be the one executing the punishment."

Caelan nodded, "As it should be." before walking over to the one woman in the jails. He read her name, 'Susalore" and the charges taped to her cell and said, "So, you're a failed assassin?"

The woman nodded, "Yeah, and I'll tell you the same thing I've told every Inquisitor, I didn't know he was Imperial, and I don't know who hired me."

Caelan asked her, "So, you're telling me you're not a Republic assassin?"

Sugalore nodded, "I'm not political, I work for whoever pays."

The jailer told Caelan, "The point is, she doesn't deny the charge. What will it be, execution or trial by combat?"

Caelan thought for a moment and smiled, "Neither actually. She could prove useful, send her to Imperial Intelligence."

Sugalore grumbled, "I won't work for free."

The jailer rubbed his chin, "You spared her, interesting. This next one is Devotek, once a valuable Sith, until he botched an important mission and caused the deaths of over 10,000 Imperials and lesser Sith."

The scarred man begged, "I served faithfully for 30 years. Then one mistake, and they throw me away. Please, I beg you, let me die a warrior."

Caelan scowled, "A Sith who causes that many deaths is no warrior, they're nothing but a weakling." before using the Force to snap his neck.

The jailer chuckled, "Thanks, now I don't have to hear more of his whining about deserving a warrior's death. This last one's a bit fidgety, he's suspected of supplying forged documents to the Republic, and maintains his innocence, despite being severely tortured."

The alien said in its native tongue, "That's because I am innocent! I've done things I ain't proud of, and forging documents was one of them. I've lived a straight life after being released from a Republic prison. Someone set me up!"

Caelan rolled his eyes, "Say I believe you. Do you honestly think I'll just let you go? Just confess and the torture will end."

The alien shook his head, "This ain't right! I'm not confessing to something I didn't do! You call this Imperial Justice? This is xenophobic discrimination!"

Caelan growled, "I've heard enough. I don't care if you're innocent or not, you're going back for more torture until you decide to wise up and confess!" choking him for a brief moment to bring him to his knees.

The jailed smiled, "I think I understand what Overseer Dramos sees in you. I'll let him know how you did, go back to him for your next trial."

As Caelan returned to the Overseer's office, two more of the acolytes that arrived to Korriban with him were missing, probably dead. When the Overseer saw Caelan, he clapped, "You see him filth? He is the one who will crush you underfoot, no connections, no emotion. He may be a slave, but he is true Sith, not like you filth."

Caelan looked at the remaining three acolytes, who tried to avoid eye contact. When they were sent on their way, he walked up to Dramos and said, "You certainly seem to be determined to make sure I become Darth Makona's apprentice."

Dramos cleared his throat, "Well, considering how you've been able to push through everything I've given you without so much as breaking a sweat, I do have high hopes for you, as does Darth Makona."

Caelan bowed in respect, "Thank you Overseer. What is my next trial?"

The overseer smiled, "This is your final trial. Darth Makona has seen the progress you've made and asks that I task you to create your lightsaber. She has special instructions. You'll be taking a shuttle to Mustafar. Before you go, get some supplies from the armory in order to create the hilt of your lightsaber. You will then go to Mustafar, a planet strong in Dark side energy, where you will create your lightsaber."

Caelan smiled, "Finally, I get to create my own lightsaber. I will not disappoint."

Dramos nodded, "I would expect nothing less from my star pupil. Now go."

Caelan walked out of the Overseer's office and towards the armory in order to find pieces for his lightsaber's hilt.

Hey Severus, how would you describe your OC's lightsaber?

Darth Severus
Group Admin

He actually uses three and controls them telekinetically with the Force

Hilt and blade

Darth Severus
Group Admin

Thanks. Honestly I wasn't sure between telekinetically controlled lightsabers or the ones where the hilt looks like a cop's nightstick

I'd have gone with Dooku's design. More easy on the grip.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6