Darth Severus: Before the Legion 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Darth Severus
Group Admin

Caelan made his way into the tomb, cutting down any k'lor'slugs and crazed soldiers. He thought to himself, "This is why you never send imperials to do a Sith's job. As he entered the tomb, he found a line of dead k'lor'slugs, most of them looking like they'd been mauled.

As a roar came out from inside the tomb, Caelan ran in to see the mutant k'lor'slug. He zapped it with lightning, only for the shockwaves of its roar to knock him back. He laughed, "Good! This is what I expected from such a beast! Killing you will be a great challenge!" before running at the creature and slashing.

By the time the creature was dead, Caelan's training blade had broken in half. He took the small portion of what was left and cut open both heads, and surprisingly, both heads had brains. "Interesting, I've never see such a strange mutation. Lord Cartha will be pleased." before wrapping both brains in cloth and taking them back.

Caelan decided to deliver the brains directly to Lord Cartha, who was very pleased, "Incredible! The mutant k'lor'slug actually had two separate brains! Remarkable, absolutely remarkable! You've passed this trial. Return to Overseer Dramus with my seal of approval."

Before he left, Caelan looked to Ffon and thought, "He's a traitor, traitors are punished." before saying to Lord Cartha, "Ffon asked me to sabotage your experiment."

Lord Cartha looked over to Ffon, "Ffon, I have given you a spot in my power base, and if you can't show my work the respect it deserves, there's no place for you as my apprentice."

Ffon stammered, "Master, it's a lie! I haven't betrayed you!"

Cartha shook her head, "I know the truth when I hear it. I'm releasing you from my service. Eventually." before zapping Ffon with lightning, causing him to scream in pain. "The pain for you is only just beginning Ffon. Thank you for revealing a traitor young acolyte. Return to Dramus with my seal, Ffon and I have much to discuss."

Caelan nodded, "As you say my lord." before walking back to the Sith Academy and going to see the other acolytes in Dramus's office.

When Caelan arrived, Dramus stood up, "I'm surprised most of you survived. And I'm not surprised that Nilok perished in the tombs. Now, let's see how you've done." before looking to the only girl in the group, "Acolyte Lori, you failed your trial in spectacular fashion, which means you die." before shocking her to death with Force lightning. "I've given the rest of you your trials, go while I speak with Caelan." before the others left the office.

Caelan stood calm and collected, "You wish to speak to me overseer?"

Dramus nodded, "Lord Cartha told me that you not only passed your trial, but also outed her traitorous and disrespectful apprentice. You made the right choice doing that, the Sith Empire has no place for those who have no respect for their superiors."

Caelan nodded, "I learned as a slave, it's wise to respect your superiors, at least until you're strong enough to confront them."

Dramus smiled, "You value Sith traditions more than I expected you would. You might just be the one who becomes Darth Makona's apprentice. Now, for your next trial, you'll be interrogating three prisoners in the jails. Jailer Nash will explain more when you see him. I have high hopes for such a remarkable acolyte. You may be a former slave, but you're nothing like the rest of the filth in this group."

Caelan nodded, "Thank you overseer, I will preform to the best of my abilities." before heading off to the Academy jails.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3