Leo and Sephtis: Before the Legion 8 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

I tried to make the most of my new life. And for the most part, it went well. I had great adventures, some more pleasant than others.

And then he showed up. Out of nowhere. The Equestrian Foe that brought me to Equestria once again tried to take over the world with a new ally... an alicorn that looked like me. On first impression, it seemed my lookalike was a clone made by a spell.

But there was more too it than that.

Soon, the one who presumably created my red clone was overthrown by my doppelgänger, who was named Sephtis. From then on, he was a major foe.

One day, when I went outside, a mysterious wormhole suddenly appeared, and sucked me in before any of my friends could help me. I thought I was a goner, but then I woke up as if from a dream. I was... still in Equestria! Only... something was different. I was in an area that resembled a warzonone, and I had no clue as to what was going on.

But then a small group of these robotic things... I recognized them as Autobots, like the Transformers show from Earth!. They all wanted to know who I was, and they asked if I was in correlation with this force named... Wrex, I think it was.

I tried to explain who I was and my situation. I wasn't sure if it was my story or if it was the fear, but they all agreed to take me in... and luckily, not as a prisoner.

They started to lead me to base. The female one turned into a motorcycle and told me to get on. I didn't know how to ride a motorcycle, but she assured me that she got it.

And as we went to the base, I asked who they were.

The female one, who's name I had a guess on since I was an Earth boy, introduced herself as Arcee.

I didn't know what I was in for after that.

Guess your OC didn't know that was Psuedo?

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

Psuedo being the one who brought him (and Sephtis) there?

Psuedo being Wrex's spy.

Arcee was sitting in a cell under Wrex's palace sharpening her nails with a rock the size of a spear when your OC met her in the game.

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

Sheesh, poor me... being tricked for a whole arc of the story.

Your OC and Akula's did help her bust out.

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

And then I got bed-ridden

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

Hey, what are your chances of checking out the Twisted Tales group? It could be more than horror stories if we work to find ways to have them somehow relate to the actual story!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12