Leo and Sephtis: Before the Legion 8 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

My life as a human spiraled the day I discovered three faces in a shed. I'd rather not say their names, but you'd be shocked at who they are...

They didn't change my religious beliefs, but I realized that there is more than one world full of life. It has been confirmed. I tried to protect them. Keep them safe, with the help of my friends... who aren't fans of them or the world they came from, but still helped anyway.

They were taken. Then I got help of more unlikely faces. And that's when things got even crazier. I rescued them. Then I was caught by an ancient Equestria foe. And I was brought there.

But those same three Equestrian citizens I found in that shed came to our rescue. It was just battles and chasing after that. I managed to get free and help... but it came at a cost. I was no longer me. I was an alicorn. And due to magical complications and the fact I was late, all other humans brought to Equestria returned home... and unfortunately for me, I stayed. Because I couldn't change back in time. And the link home closed.

But this was only the start of a long dream come true... that also was a slight nightmare, believe it or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2