The Creative Ideas Club 21 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Pony Project 156
Group Admin

As this group is new and aims at increasing friendships as well as helping one another we will begin working together on story ideas as well as other ideas in general when you my friends are ready so please feel free to comment here

Ty and I hope to see you all soon

Kiernan
Group Admin

I mean, whatever help I can offer, but I'd need some kind of direction.

I suppose if you're just looking for something to do, I'd start by setting up some rules. Is NSFW speech allowed? Can we embed mature stories, either as requests for creative help or as references to give example?

We have goals, aiming so far as creativity. What are the limits?

i exist here too now. :V

Pony Project 156
Group Admin

Hella G my guy and glad to have you here with us :twilightsmile:

Pony Project 156
Group Admin

Ah yes now I should inform you that this group does have goals and they aim at using your creativity and imagination to create amazing ideas as well as share them with the group, and there are no limits on these goals at all. Now these goals or small tasks I will give in the forum section here or on the main page depending on where you my friends choose to reply.

Now as for embed mature stories it will fall to the group as an individual to make a uniform decision as to whether they are to be requested and NSFW speech is not allowed.

If you have any further questions or ideas or even constructive criticism then do please ping me.

Thank you and I look forward to having some fun moments here with you all :twilightsmile:

Kiernan
Group Admin

it will fall to the group... to make a uniform decision as to whether [Mature stories] are to be requested and NSFW speech is not allowed.

Now, see, that's a bit of a contradiction. Mature stories are rated as such because of their use of NSFW speech. Usually it's due to pleasures of the flesh, which invoke strong language. Now, you could go the other route and have violence and gore, as that less often invokes strong language, but would still have you sent to your local HR head for the imagery it conjures up.

Then comes the idea that you can depict a lot of fetish content without using foul language at all, such as the act of eating feces. Granted, I'm not into it, but I know someone who is.

I just think a more clearly designed set of rules is in order. I mean, other than the overarching site rules. As it stands, one is allowed to post intercourse and violence, but not profanity.

there are no limits on these goals at all... NSFW speech is not allowed.

These statements are 100% contradictory. Dropping the f-bomb is the limit.

Pony Project 156
Group Admin

Could I please ask you to create the rules for the group as you have a very clear definition of what needs to be done and I am still very new to fim fiction so I trust your judgement regarding the rules you make:twilightsmile:

Hence why my rules above were so confusing and contradictory as I don't know how to frame rules like these on a site like this as I am still inexperienced.

Hopefully you understand my positioning and reasoning behind why I want you to make the rules my friend ^_^

Kiernan
Group Admin

I won't be able to just outright make the rules, but I can certainly open a discussion regarding them. I'll spend a few hours putting together a template and gathering some blank policies, and we can go through it piece by piece. We'll have some rules yet.

Pony Project 156
Group Admin

Now that sounds like a plan my friend and I look forward to seeing it :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9