Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Leondude
Group Admin

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/kanye-west-says-hes-not-bipolar-but-might-be-slightly-autistic/news-story/26fa43a462aff5874baddf7e4a641897

And for the record, I know at least one autistic person that's capable of hate. I know several of them, myself included, that are capable of hate. We're capable of having bad tempers.

Though, truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye was an autism/bipolar co-morbid. :rainbowlaugh:

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7793583 He's not bi-polar, he's bi-losing.

I take it you hate Kanye?

I get the feeling that if he were actually diagnosed with either disorder, he'd use it as an excuse for why you can't criticize him.

I think he's just an attention whore.

I think you missed the fact that everyone criticize him

Science has shown that autistic people can be especially short tempered. Speaking as one myself, this is sometimes true. However, this is not to say all autistic people are fundamentally aggressive; the rage of people like Chris Chan or Reese Kendrick (BosherStudios254) is suspected to stem from something else.

Well, yeah.

Do retarded shit in front of millions of people, and you're gonna have millions of people criticizing you.

Not only criticize. They void contracts and break agreements, and harass all blacks who agree with him.

And here is a fundamental difference: Speaking your mind is Free Speech and Freedom of Opinion. You are free to ignore him and wherever he speaks.

But when you harass someone. Chase them down. Inflict different types of suffering on them to turn their life into hell, then you're NOT "speaking", and I'm a proponent of Free Speech and not Free Violence.

I am Autistic myself, I was diagnosed at age 2 but do know some other Autistic people personally that were diagnosed much later in life. It is entirely possible that Kanye could be autistic, but was just never diagnosed. I have heard that he is bipolar but his recent denial of that does make me wonder if he was ever diagnosed as such.

7793641 Given his horrible behavior that is a likely possibility, and of course just using it for attention in general.

7793717 I have observed that as well both in myself and others I know on the spectrum, but I have improved a great deal even if I still have some challenges with that.

I'm sure the millionaire is very touched by your white-knighting.

Hopefully he sees this, and you two will fall in love and get married.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12