Positive Ponies 3,473 members · 1,444 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
23 KM To Nerdiness
Group Admin

Yes, it was about time I put this up.

1.) No bad vibes
Obviously. Which means no arguing or disliking anything with others, no matter what triggers you. Especially NO POLITICS. If you need to let off some steam after a stressful day, feel free to go to the "Comfort Zone" forum. 💖

2.) The RIGHT stories
No MATURE, HORROR/THRILLER, GORE, SUICIDE/DEATH, TRAGEDIES, NSFW, or SEX-related stories allowed, even if the story doesn't go all out with it. If any of these are tags in a story, it's not allowed. Also, if it has a SAD tag in there, it shouldn't be too sad and should at least end happy.

3.) No spamming
No spamming one story in more than one folder or putting the MILLIONS of stories you have there all at once as well. And don't promote other groups, stories, or whatever hopelessly dead Discord servers you have in the forums or comments.

What can be in a post:
~ Good news that could lift people's day.
~Things that motivate you personally.
~ Inspirational videos or nice moments in life.
~ Childhood memories.
~ Wholesome, "non-ranting" MLP discussions.
~ Celebrating holidays. Good to learn from different cultures as well. :twilightsmile:

Spam that shouldn't be in a post:
~ If you must make a "joke", it should at least be tasteful. And not cringy.
~ Asking for help with commissions.
~ Story ideas
~ Topics related to today's current issues, nothing controversial.

4.) Fanbrony syndrome
For the love of Celestia, please keep whatever insignificant issue you have with FiM (character, episode, season, etc.) to yourself. There are more important stuff in this crazy world to whine about!

5.) One forum post a day
Due to complaints about feeds blowing up, let's keep it to one thread post a day for each member. Plus, we don't want the majority of posts in one day to be made by the same person, do we?

6.) Is it impossible to be respectful?
Why can't we all just get along? I don't care if you don't like/agree with what someone else says. I don't care if there's someone in the group that you've had beef with before, these dislikes are getting out of control now.

7.) Do not conduct "business" on Continental grounds...

There's your ground rules, folks. Have a good day!
:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1