The Insane Creators Guild 640 members · 2,286 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Chrome Masquerade
Group Contributor

Recently, I've been playing BioMutant and every time I restart, it seems like I find something I missed the last time. It's a pretty fun game with a deep story about vengeance, the fate of the world, a war between several tribes... Really ineresting stuff.

One feature I especially like is that each character sounds unique and kind of speaks their own language, but the Narrator also translates what they're saying for you.

But sometimes it's really weird, especially iwth some of the names of things,

For example, there's Moog, the Monster Hunter.

"---- ----- -- ----."

What's that? :rainbowhuh:

"-- ------ --- --."

Seriously?! :ajbemused:(sigh)

I stand corrected; Moog is a Munster Honter. See what I mean? :facehoof:
Some of the names make sense, but some are just strange.

• Chugyard = trainyard
  • Chugga-Chugga = Train
  • Mooma = mother
  • Ringading = telephone (they send Pings to Faraways, apparently)
  • Manufactorum = Nuclear faacility
  • Klonkfist = Gauntlet
  • The WorldEaters (the main bosses) are called Puffs (Jumbo, Porky, Murk and Hoof, respectively)
  • Up-and-Down = Elevator
  • MkTon = Mecha
  • Bonker = Battering Ram

And that's just off the top of my head. Several times I find myself saying "Who comes up with these names?!" Among the enemies you face are Mumps, Gnoats, Fluffs, Fluff Hulks, Morks, Bio-Creeps, Sludge-Soakers, Bumpa-Bonkers, Muckly-Gnats, Smush-Gneggs, Snarf-Lurfs -I swear, I'm not the one making these up!- and a whole rogue's gallery of other creatures.
https://biomutant.wiki.fextralife.com/Enemies

As nuch as it can be hilarious, I keep having to hold back fro face-palming sometimes.

Booster Spice
Group Contributor

At least its not a New and Improved Classical Origional Recipie with None of the Old FuddyDuddy Ingredients. :pinkiegasp:

Chrome Masquerade
Group Contributor

To quote one of the Worms from the Men in Black animated series,

You might as well just drink water!

Robipony
Group Contributor

7968309 The only things I didn't like about Biomutant was the environmental message they keep shoving down your throat and the narrator consistently complaining about my choices.

Yes. Yes. I'm going down the evil route, do you have anything else you want to point out. No?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4