Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Echo Breeze
Group Admin

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us a little bit about themselves.

Emotion Nexus
Group Contributor

I'm Kailani. I like to read a lot and will occasionally try my hoof at writing. I'm a really big music fan and love singing.

My current profile at the time of posting this comment is of Sea Swirl, not an OC. I will be remedying that in the future.

Giant fan and supporter of the LGBTQ+ community and possibly a member of it in the future.

Haven't really done much but I've wrote one story which seems to have positive results, and I recorded some vocals for a friend of mine named NitroBrony for one of his songs.

Uz Naimat
Group Contributor

Hiya, lovely peeps!

Nameʼs Uz Naimat, and writingʼs my game! I am here to write amd give you readers a good time. I'm relatively new, but I hope to make an impression!

I have a rather unhealthy obsession with Sunset Shimmer and the rest of Equestria Girls, so most of my stories will be about those. I also specialize in slice-of-lives.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Hey there guys. Just want to welcome you awesome peeps to the group.

Hi, my name is Artist, I have a disability called cerebral palsy, so I might be slow to understand what’s going on, I can’t walk without help

I write about disabilities.

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. We are happy to have you.:twilightsmile::heart:

Heyo, I'm Dovakhiin Master. My relationship with this fandom is wacky as I've been in it for many years and also haven't. It's odd and annoying to explain.

I enjoy most types of fics and love to hear different people's stories (written and irl). I'm working on numerous stories right now but don't actually have any submitted. :/

I'm willing to listen to other's problems and will do so happily. If you need someone to lement to, or just want to chat, hit me up. I love talking to people, it makes my day and theirs.

I especially enjoy well written crossover/displaced stories, and would love to see more. My favorite underused background pony is Berry Punch. I'm a whovan and am nearly obsessed with Elder Scrolls, as well as other misc fandoms. As said, hit me up, I'd love to chat sometime. :)

Hello, my name is Coco Candy! I love MLP and I spend most of my time hanging out with the fandom. I’ve been here on this site for almost one year but I have been with the fandom for years and years.
I love most fanfics (I don’t like mature, clop fics, and fics that include sex tho) but mainly Fluttercord, King Sombra, and Discord. I have one story that has been on here previously but I took it down and am redoing it. I am very friendly and make friends wherever I go!
Some of my other favorites are Wings of Fire, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, and animals. Soooo pretty much anything Disney, books, and animals.
I would love to chat if anyone wants to talk!!

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Welcome to the group.:twilightsmile:

Greetings everyone. My name is Swift Blaze, and I'm a novice writer. Why do I feel like this is like an AA meeting in some church basement. There isn't any coffee.

Anyway, I've been in the fandom since the 1st season of Gen 4. First few years, I kept to the shadows and just looked at pics and stories other fans have made.

During the summer or fall of 2012, I had the idea for my story. I liked the Human in Equestria types and I don't recall a mash up of powers from DBZ and Naruto haven't been happened before. That's how I got my name, Swift as ninja and Blaze like a fighter from DBZ. I then wanted some unique way for my OC to get to Equestria. Then I thought of the date, 12/21/2012, Mayan calendar. It was the talk in the news.

So I started writing what was in my head and was posting when I felt done for a chapter. Two years go by and I did about 52 chapters. I decided to read my beginning chapters. Found out I didn't like what I wrote. So, I'm now in a rewrite mode since the beginning of 2015 and only posted 25 revised chapters.

My other hobbies are plush kit sewing, Gunpla building, Tech geek, and plush collector (you will be shocked at the number of plushes I have).

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. :twilightsmile:

Hello I'm Evan I'm 18 years old, high school graduate (and starting college in fall), huge train fan, enjoy eqg fan stories including the ones faded echoes makes, I mainly enjoy stories around Sunset Shimmer since I got feelings for her or stories on ships mainly SciSet, I've been on this site since early 2019 and spend just about every night reading stories here either new or old and have enjoyed many. Even made some myself with my friend nick on discord and I hope I'll get along with everyone

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Welcome to the group, and I'm glad you love my stories.:twilightsmile:

Hi everypony. As you know, I'm no name 13, and I love to read anytype of story's. Although I have not written any story's yet, I'm planning to make some. It's glad to be here. :^)

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. Glad to have you with us.

Okay, here goes nothing...

Hello there, everyone. Name's Bronie312 and I'm not at all "new" on this website since I've been around here for more than a year and a half, though I've been a Brony (officially) since half 2017. I'm Italian, though I currently live in Mexico, you know, where the tacos are; also, I love war stories with action, adventure, some mystery, romance, tragedy, and the crossovers with sagas like Halo or Star Wars. By now, I've published two stories, which I hope you like them.

By the way, I love the Bread Boys comedy and... the way I found out about MLP and its fandom is.. quite interesting (no sexual content in the middle of the experience, fortunately). If you want to know about it, then you may mail me to know more.

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Hey there. Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you here.

Echo Breeze
Group Admin

Well, not sure if I can do this or not but, I clearly forgot to induce myself. I'm Flora Blossom I'm a writer and I'm a structure critic. On behalf I already made 1 series, and now I'm working on my master piece series. (which is the second series.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23