Cinematic Adventures 247 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

*I exit the Cinematic Adventures studio after another day of writing and head home. Walking through my front door, I instantly walk into my bedroom and change from my usual casual wear into a three piece suit and fancy shoes. I then put on a pair of black leather gloves and reach back into my closet before pulling out a box. Putting the box on my bed, I flip it open and pull out the mask inside and place it over my face.*

Time to go back to Gotham City. The Court of Owls calls.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A secret double life outside of preparing the stories for the series. Oh yeah, we were totally anticipating some form of reactions from the fans. Particularly within the group.

Interested, I didn't think that would happened.

Now that’s a shocking surprise there

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm certain that Mr. Enigma has his reasons to want to do business with a group as infamous as the 'Court of Owls'. Things happen for a reason after all.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

My family has been a part of the Court since Gotham began.

No, that can't be! You're part of the Court?! Why?!

Welp...we're all gonna die

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

My family has been a part of the Court for years but we’ve been more so the peace keepers of the group.

(I sighed in relief)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Least we know that there are definitely those who don't completely follow the way of the Court's usual handlings in public affairs. That'll prove most useful in order to uncover the big picture at work.

Very shocking indeed, not sure what think on this, but you have my support Big Boss Mr. E:pinkiegasp::twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You'd be wise to calm yourself. Mr. Enigma would not take part of the Court if he didn't have a plan in mind.

Now let’s not Jump to conclusions, he may be undercover

*taking deep breaths* Okay, I'm calm, I'm calm. I'm starting to feel better now.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm afraid it seems to be too late. Everyone else has already jumped to that assumption without taking the time to properly 'think'. Such is the sad fact in terms of human thinking, always jumping to conclusions before taking the time to weigh the possible outcomes.

Comment posted by PhilosipherKing deleted Oct 28th, 2022
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27