Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A list to keep track of special guests in the audience, who are exclusive to the Cinematic Adventure.

Listed in order of appearances.

Present G4

1. Erik, the Phantom of the Opera
  2. Mr. Squelch
  3. Ms. Fleck
  4. Dr. Gangle
  5. Anakin Skywalker (Princess Luna’s guest to be precise)
  6. Tubby Nugget
  7. *General Supernova
  8. Carrie White
  9. Derick
  10. Ramblin’ Rabbit (Returned to his world)
  11. Mercy Buzzard (Returned to his world)
  12. Abby the Witch (Returned to her world)
  13. Huskus Pig (Returned to his world)
  14. The “Bossman” (Returned to his world)

Equestria Girls

1. The Looney Tunes (as of the Greatest Showman, returned to their world)
  2. Tom and Jerry (as of the Greatest Showman, returned to their world)

Galaxy

1. Galen Marek
  2. Ahsoka Tano
  3. Cal Kestis
  4. Ben Solo — Sunset Shimmer’s new apprentice in my side story.
  5. Byph
  6. Katooni
  7. Zatt
  8. Petro
  9. Ganodi
  10. Gungi
  11. *Huyang
  12. *SF-R3

Future G5
N/A

Did I miss anyone?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh! 🤦‍♂️

Princess Luna’s boyfriend: General Supernova.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You seem to have everyone thus far. A pretty good list. And that picture of those Star Wars guys definitely let us know who's who.

Just keep an eye out for I.M.P. I fear a certain bully might hire them.

I've forgotten about those young padawans from the clone wars series. They look amazing. But I wonder why they didn't show up in season 7 of the clone wars.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wonder about that as well. Like were they all killed, like all the other unfortunate Younglings during Order 66? Or did they somehow escaped, but have gone into hiding?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'd be lucky if any future Star Wars material uncovers their fates. But that would also very well depend on the fact as to whether or not there's any public interest in that ragtag group. Aside from what we already have in this group.

I Love the Jedi's apprentices.
It will be fun, epic and something new if Sunny Starscout can meet Twilight in one adventure.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure... 'someday'. That would be quite an encounter. Provided G5 doesn't jump ahead of the punch, if you catch the drift and all.

Comment posted by colorsplashfimlover07 deleted May 15th, 2022

That's been something I've been meaning to ask: do the main stories (heh) primarily involve G4 characters only?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We haven't had a reason to include the cast of G5. As the series was meant to take place decades before the events of G5. The only real way any of the Mane 5, possibly their new dragon friend, can be included if only because of some contingence of sorts within the space-time continuum.

Time-travel is funky that way, but that does make sense

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hmmm. This David Tennant guy is interesting.

Huyang

A droid who has taught thousands of Jedi Generations, including Yoda, how to build lightsabers. Sounds to me he and Ollivander could really hit it off.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Science expertise and a magic expert together... sure, I can see some potential. Definitely one of the most unique combinations I've heard today.

You were right Phantom. Looks like one of the Jedi younglings will return in the fall after all.

No relation.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If what the rumors say are true... then there 'were' some survivors during that terrible Order 66 event. Who knows how many Jedi have actually survived?

Well, I don’t know how many Jedi survived, but I do know one Jedi and another clone that have and will appear in season 2 of The Bad Batch.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That sounds remarkably promising indeed. Should make for a warm welcome for Star Wars fans who've followed their journeys.

And Commander Cody!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This should be a rather interesting turn of events indeed. Especially with the release of new 'Star Wars' media as of this moment.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Maybe in Caddyshack

(0:20)

Who can play golf better than Tom? Because this cat’s very destructive, even when he’s not chasing Jerry.

And then, of course, where would Tom be without Jerry?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I loved that episode. And I saw Caddyshack a few times. Very entertaining comedy. I do feel bad for the kid though. It was supposed to be 'his' story, but then the bigger stars kind of just stole the whole spotlight. Had to make major changes with the story of the movie because of that.

I love that movie, it introduced me to "I'm alright" by Kenny Loggins, and who could forget the ending with the explosions and the dancing gopher.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not to mention that one band song that is often associated with cannon fire. They use this same song for nearly every movie that involves something explosive. Even did it for a Muppets sketch in the 90s.

Would that happen to be the same song that makes us "Remember, remember, the 5th of November."

Guy Fox Day!
Carmen Sandiego did a caper around that day.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Obviously. Do you know 'any' other composed orchestration number that involves the ignition of cannon fire into the sky? I mean one that doesn't have lyrics, of course.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31