Cinematic Adventures 246 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 647 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 647
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well, you know the drill. Just like before with Harry Potter. Let’s do this!

R-D beeps in various tones and sequences.

Rainbow: What's he saying?

Applejack: Haven't a clue.

Pinkie: (To R2) Really? That's amazing!

Twilight: Pinkie, you understand him?

Pinkie: Of course.

Twilight: But-

Spike stopped her.

Spike: Don't try to figure it out, Twilight. You'll just end up losing your mind, or get hurt the last time you tried to figure Pinkie out.

Han Solo: A fast ship!? You never heard of the Millennium Falcon?

Obi wan: Should I have

Han Solo: It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsec. I've out ran Imperial starships, not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I’m talking about the big Corellian ships now. She’s fast enough for you, old man.”

Pinkie: Oh fascinating!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah I'm sure I can pull off this Kessel Run faster than that.

Apple Jack: Rainbow, knows not the time for boasting.

Han Solo: So, what's the cargo?

Obi wan: Only passengers. Myself, the boy, these seven girls, two droids and no questions asked.

i have a hunch the pinkie will be r2 translator during these star war trilogy

Like 3PO only she and him will get along all too well

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

7476393 This might be a little too silly, but I had to throw it out there.

Rarity: I hope they can stop the Death Star before it reaches the base!
Pinkie Pie: Don't worry. I left those meanies a little surprise!

(on the Death Star just as the X-Wings fly towards the exhaust port. Suddenly, there's a burst of confetti and streamers, and the sound of party noise makers as Pinkie's hidden party cannons go off.)
Grand Moff Tarkin: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
(A video of Pinkie pops up on the screen)
Pinkie: Hello, everypony, this is your Super Special Pre-recorded Pinkie Pie Party Message!TM For when I can't make it myself, this message will host a whole party for you! Now... LET'S PARTY!
(Party music starts playing everywhere on the Death Star and holograms of Pinkie start dancing all over the ship, interfering in most of the operations)
Grand Moff Tarkin: WHAT IS THIS?! Turn it off and prepare for battle!
Controller: I can't! This program's jamming all the controls! Weapons, communications, basic operating systems, everything's locked up!"

Later:
(Just after Luke makes the shot and the X-Wings fly away)

Controller: We finally got the system rebooted, sir!
Grand Moff Tarkin (still wiping away confetti): Then, fire when ready!
Controller: Stand by... Stand by...
(Pinkie Pie appears on the screen again.)
Super Special Pre-recorded Pinkie Pie Party Message!TM: Betcha thought I forgot about dessert, didn't you? Well, I saved the best for last!
(the ceiling opens and a giant cake falls on top of Tarkin. His head pops out, covered in frosting, totally humiliated and enraged.)
Grand Moff Tarkin: ... Well, at least things can't get any worse!
(Pinkie's image disappears and is replaced by a danger alarm)
Grand Moff Tarkin: OH FOR-
(Death Star explodes)

Well for starters I’ve had a backstory idea for a while about this beauty:

Pinkie Pie: (Stands in front of the stage grooving out to the music that's being played.)

Bar owner: Hey! We don't serve their kind here!

Luke: What?

Rarity: I beg your pardon?!

Bar owner: Your droids. They'll have to wait outside. We don't want them here.

Rarity: Not to worry dear, me and Fluttershy will wait outside with them.

Luke: Thanks a lot Rarity. (Both Rarity and Fluttershy leave with R2 and 3PO while Luke, AJ, and Rainbow step up to the bar and order drinks while Obi-Wan talks to Chewbacca. Just then a nearby alien shoves Luke talking to him in his native tongue.)

Rainbow: What they hey is his problem?! (Another alien steps up to them.)

Dr. Evazan: He doesn't like any of you.

Luke: Sorry.

Aj: Don't be apologisin' Luke, he's in the wrong here.

Dr. Evazan: I don't like any of you ether.

Rainbow: You don't even know us.

Dr. Evazan: It doesn't matter, you best watch yourselves! We're wanted men, I have the death sentence on 12 systems.

AJ: Likely story.

Luke: We'll be careful.

Dr. Evazan: You'll be dead!

Rainbow: You punks wanna go?! (Just then Obi-wan gets in between both groups.)

Obi: These little one's are not worth the effort...

Rainbow: Come on Obi-wan we can take'em. (Obi-wan looks at Rainbow)

Obi-wan: Not necessary Rainbow... (He turns back toward the aliens) ...now let me get you something. (Just then the alien shoves both Luke, AJ, and Rainbow away into a nearby table as he pulls out a blaster from his coat. Before he could fire off a shot Obi-wan quickly takes out and ignites his Lightsaber and within a quick motion cuts off the assailants arm, leaving him to groan in pain as the trio look on the ground and see an arm clutching a blaster in the hand while the other end was singed. Obi-wan shuts off his lightsaber and helps up Luke, AJ, and Rainbow.) Chewbacca here is a first mate on a ship that might suit us.

Rainbow: That was so awesome! :rainbowkiss:

AJ: For an older fella he certainly can handle himself.

Maybe Rainbow Dash will be confused right after she, the rest of the Mane Six and Luke learned the truth about Darth Vader is really Anakin Skywalker.

Rainbow Dash: So let me get this straight. Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker, and Anakin Skywalker is Darth Vader who is really Luke's dad. (she now gets confused) Okay, now I'm really confused.

Hmm... I've been thinking about what if Twilight Sparkle starting to have a horrible dream about Anakin Skywalker becoming Darth Vader (during Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith)?

Han Solo: You think you can do better kid?
Rainbow: I can do a sonic rainboom! Faster than the speed of sound!
Han Solo: The Falcon can go faster than the speed of LIGHT.
Rainbow::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:
Pinkie: I think you broke her.

I died laughing reading this!

join the club, rainbow.

I think Mr. E and Dramamaster are doing the original trilogy first.

It's up to their decision if they want to tackle on Prequel Trilogy or even highly divisive Sequel Trilogy for Cinematic Adventures.

I know. It's just a thought.

Actually, i was told by Mr. E himself, Original trilogy ONLY.
Sorry for those who expected more.

I knew it.

It's best to focus on original Trilogy only since prequel trilogy and especially sequel trilogy are divisive among fandom.

You never know he might change his mind, at some point maybe?

extremeenigma02
Group Admin
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

However, there will be flashbacks to the clone wars trilogy and references to the future saga

Comment posted by TopGun1986 deleted Apr 11th, 2021

Star Wars-Episode IV
When our heroes meet and bond with Leia onboard the Death Star
Twilight: so what world are you from?
Leia: Alderaan.
Twilight: What's it like?
Leia: Well, it was a nature-lover's paradise. Mountains, rivers, beautiful skys, everything.
Rarity: Sounds simply DIVINE!!!
AJ: wait. what do you mean was?
Leia: It was destroyed, by this station.
She then pulls out one of the recordings of the destruction that Artoo had hacked from imperial network.
Every pony gasped after witnessing the spectacle.

Leia: Nearly 2 billion lives, including all of my known family, were lost in this instant.
Fluttershy: Bu.....Bu....WHY?????
Leia: 2 reasons. 1, as the first official test of the station at full power. 2, as a message to the rest of the galaxy - "We have this type of firepower, and we will not hesitate to use it at the slightest provocation."
Han put in his two cents: In other words, "Challenge us if you dare."
Everypony was in shock.
Rarity: I...I....I've never seen such barbarism and depravity!
AJ: Yeah, this is on a whole new level of low for me as well.
Han: yeah well sweetheart, its common nowadays, so you might as well get used to it.
Fluttershy: Still, those GREAT....BIG.....MEANIES!!!!!!!!
Rainbow Dash: Im pretty sure someone heard that!

I'd imagine if Sunset Shimmer was joining in the adventure, she'd most likely use her ability to read minds and get the jist of what had happend during the Clone Wars.

But I still wanna know why, will it complicate things or something, or are you not feeling it?

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

I just don’t really feel that there is a need when we can combine them all into a big super saga. Why waste time writing all three trilogies when we can combine them all into one

Oh ok. But I still feel disappointed because I had a few good ideas for the prequel and sequel trilogies. You still wanna hear them though?

Here's an interesting fact

Despite Luke being the main hero of Original Trilogy, According to George Lucas, the film franchise is fundamentally about Anakin and his progression from innocence to a force of good, his fall to evil, and subsequent redemption.

In other words, Star Wars franchise is about Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (At least, in both Prequel and Original Trilogy).

What if when Alderaan gets destroyed, not only does Obi Wan feel it in the Force, but Pinkie Pie has a Pinkie Sense doozie and her hair deflates and colors go darker but she doesn't know why.
Twilight: Obi Wan, Pinkie, are you all right?
Pinkie: I... I've never felt my Pinkie sense do that before.
Obi Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feel something terrible has happened.
Pinkie: He's right. It's like... all the laughter in the world turned into screaming and then just... nothing. Nothing at all.
(Pinkie shivers and sits down. The others are freaked out because when Pinkie Pie's scared, things are serious.)

Twilight, Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie waited for the young man to finish repairing the robot to approach and make their presence known. The boy, about 19 years old, looked at them somewhat surprised, but it was clear that he was looking at them out of curiosity rather than caution.
- Come on, what adorable creatures. Where did you come from?
- We have passed through a portal through ... - Pinkie answered.
- PINKIE !!- Twilight replied as she covered his mouth with her helmet.
The ponies (and Spike) looked worriedly at the young man, expecting him to have the typical reaction of screaming, passing out, or going crazy. But, to his surprise, the young man looked at them and spoke naturally.
- Oh, so you can speak my language. That makes things a lot easier.
Everyone in the group was puzzled. Most of the humans they met during their adventures were surprised to meet them for the first time. Of course I had met some, like Charlie, SpongeBob, April and Victoria who did not react like the others. However, unlike the others, this young man was looking at them as if they were the most natural thing in the world.
- Excuse me young man, but you're not surprised to see us.- Twilight asked him.
- Why? What's so strange about you?- Asked the young man.
- Because we can talk- Rarity said
- By our colors- whispered Fluttershy
- Because I'm a dragon- Spike commented
- Because we can do magic- Pinkie said, pulling a handkerchief from her hair and then shaking it and making a cupcake appear.
The latter did take the young man by surprise, who looked at Twilight. The princess made a "don't ask" gesture with her face.
- I admit that I have never seen anyone like you- the boy told them -but it wouldn't be fair for me to be scared just because you are different.
This put a smile on everyone. Even Fluttershy felt calm in the presence of that human.
- Well, I'm glad to hear that. By the way, my name is Twilight Sparkle, and these are my friends: Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.
- I'm Luke, Luke Skywalker. Nice to meet you all

Well for starters we all know that the original trilogy basically takes place in the now which would be the mane six right. Well I was thinking that for the prequel trilogy’s it would be the Pillars of Equestria, and for the sequel trilogy it would be the young six.

I was thinking, since there's a bit of traveling on Tatooine in the beginning of the movie, the mane six are gonna have a tough time traveling if they're crammed all into Luke's landspeeder. So I was thinking that ether the mane six travel around in the Lars's land speeder, or you give Luke a bigger landspeeder, namely a speeder truck, here's a reference for those particular landspeeders.

gives me chills....

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If it comes down to finding a means of transportation for the girls, we'll find a way. The speeder, we won't deny, is frightfully tight.

Since we've had other characters be the focus of the arc in stories, like Cheese Sandwich (Willy Wonka), Celestia (Conjuring), the CMC (Spongebob), and the Student Six (Harry Potter), I think Tempest Shadow should go with the girls into Star Wars. She could make a connection to Darth Vader and Luke and help in the redemption.

The parallels between Tempest and Darth Vader are too much to overlook.
Former good person.
Deforming injury.
Changed their name after becoming evil.
Served as second in command for an evil ruler.
Dark armor.
Angry and unforgiving.
Fell into evil to get power and regain something they lost.
Sacrificed themselves to save the hero.
Redeemed in the end.

I can totally see her bonding with Luke over the lost hand, or fighting the Emperor's lightning with her own. Maybe Obi Wan even sees a Jedi potential in her, and she'll be able to do "magic" without her horn.

sounds interesting.

According to Mr. E and Dramamaster, i think they going to have Sunset Shimmer in a big role for Star Wars.

Oh, well, she'd work too.

I totally can picture Shadow Tempest wielding a purple dual bladed lightsaber wearing black jedi clothes facing off against Vader.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Unfortunately we've already made our decision as far as who's guest starring... specifically in 'Star Wars'. As badass as Tempest Shadow is, Mr. Enigma made the call for the guest star to be Sunset Shimmer and we are sticking with it. She will be lucky to have a role among our future film projects we already have in mind.

(Okay, hate to respond to a message, but I did have a recent idea involving this particular comment, about Han Solo's bragging. If you don't mind...)

Han Solo: It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outran Imperial starships, not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I’m talking about the big Corellian ships now. She’s fast enough for you, old man.

Pinkie: Oh fascinating!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah I'm sure I can pull off this Kessel Run faster than that.

Apple Jack: Rainbow, now's not the time for boasting.

Twilight Sparkle: (blinks) Wait, isn't a parsec a unit of DISTANCE, not TIME?

Rainbow Dash: Up bup bup, don't go Twilight on us now, Twilight.

Not at all, you can add on the ideas as much as you want

Return of the Jedi

Mane Six and Spike's reaction of Luke and Leia being siblings

Rainbow Dash: So, you telling us that Luke and Leia are siblings the entire time?!

Sunset Shimmer: Yes.

Mane Six and Spike would have celebrated about Luke having a twin sister if weren't for the fact that not only Luke call her beautiful before the revelation but Leia kissed her own brother! Mane Six and Spike didn't take this well as their face turn green.

Rainbow Dash: OH MY CELESTIA! THAT DISGUSTING!!!!! (Proceed to vomit)

Rarity fainted dramatically

Twilight Sparkle: (disgusted) Imagine me kissing my own brother... yuck!

Applejack: (disgusted) Ah agree with you.

Pinkie Pie: I don't feel so good. :pinkiesick:

Fluttershy: Why did I ship them?!?!

Spike: The Skywalkers are one strange family.

NOTE:

This scene is a reference of one of most infamous elements from Star Wars movie: Luke and Leia's incest. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Man! What were George Lucas thinking?!?!?!

This is what I imagine Mane Six and Spike's reaction of the revelation that Luke and Leia are twins and I think they wouldn't take it well.

The reason why Sunset is calm about this cause once she learned the revelation, she have a disgusting reaction.

Yeah I've watched video edits where Obi-Wan explains to Luke how Anakin descended into becoming Darth Vader, where it cuts to scenes from the prequel trilogy of Anakin going bad as Obi-Wan narrates, and when Obi-Wan mentions when he first met him he was already a great pilot showed scenes of little Anakin podracing. So yeah cut scenes like those could play out for scenes like that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 647