Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1148 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 1,148
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes I can see what you mean. I actually did not know Moon Dancer had history with Sunset Shimmer. That's something.

As for a working name for these girls... hmm? Let me think... 'Diss-Chords'. They dismiss everything that makes Twilight Sparkle the pony that she is, yet when they come together with that one thing in common it's like putting together a chord in a song.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But basically... this portion is about preparing 'song lyrics' that provides each of them a chance to sing or in some spots as a group?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

As for a working name for these girls... hmm? Let me think... 'Diss-Chords'. They dismiss everything that makes Twilight Sparkle the pony that she is, yet when they come together with that one thing in common it's like putting together a chord in a song.

That could work.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But basically... this portion is about preparing 'song lyrics' that provides each of them a chance to sing or in some spots as a group?

Yes.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Interesting... I'll get back to you on that one.

Just sent two musical numbers for the group. A soft ballad and a more upbeat tempo. I'm sure I have a couple more experiments for the group to try out.

What would happen if The mane six and spike go to the 2017 movie?
Twilight Sparkle would probably confront her past self and try to stop her from stealing the pearl

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That would probably be a little too complicated to pull off. We'd have a better chance of covering the 2021 movie.

For the movie The Mask, in the battle in the club, after Dorian Tyrell removes the Mask and is disarmed of it. I think the girls and Spike along with Milo the dog play a game of 'ring around the mask'. Each of them ends up dawning the mask and becomes their own version of it wreaking their own brand of comedic havoc on Dorian's goons.

Honestly, if I had the mask, I would use a different song than 'Cuban pete' to escape the authorities, as well as one of my personal favorites for the nightclub scene.

Oh Like if Twilight Sparkle has the Mask, She'll be like a combination of Harley Quinn and Cindy Mcphearson? :pinkiehappy:
or If Pinkie has the Mask, She'll be the Big Head Killer and The Joker?
and So on and So on?

That is a favorite of mine too! :pinkiehappy:

Fair point.
'Cause Having them revisiting this can have bad memories and ptsd from the mane six.

You know what song I would use at the club.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie with the mask... yeah she's going to be more zany than usual. As long as we never have to do 'Son of the Mask'.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The thing about the Mask is that whatever inner most desires its sees upon the wearer, the Mask uses that to take control. One minute you could have this sex crazed maniac and in the next instance you get a sociopathic gangster that somehow retains a slightest bit of intelligence. The personalities granted by the Mask may vary.

Here's a little hint:

it's just a jump to the left

And then a step to the right!

With your hands (or hooves) on your hips.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If you kids are referring to 'Rocky Horror Picture Show', I've seen the movie myself and I don't have a problem asking Mr. Enigma about it. But there's no denying it's a pretty weird musical even for me. I don't even know if we could pull it off.

We are, and it's a great late night double feature picture show by RKO.

🎵You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane!🎵

:pinkiehappy::Everypony!

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!!

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN.

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN.

They even showed it at drive-in Theaters at October

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... that movie is still popular amongst fans. Just a while ago, they did a 'live' special of the story... didn't really do well from an audience perspective.

Story Pitch

Cinematic Adventures: Tom & Jerry

Screenshots:

Reasons for request:

I want to see the Equestrians in a Roger Rabbit movie that isn't the Space Jam films or Looney Tunes: Back in Action and to see their reaction to humans in these kind of worlds/movie not getting freaked out by toon animals... (and i guess LT: BIA would work too
And WB announced that there is going to be a follow up animated series based on the film.)

Premise/Synopsis/Plot:

So in this story (IF you ever actually DO this movie and write the story),

While the Mane Six run appointments around Ponyville and Equestria with their families, Spike volunteers to be left, once again, alone to take care of the ponies' pets, consisting of Winona, Opulence, Tank, Angel, and Gummy (maybe/possibly Owlowiscious and Ray) to prove to himself and every-pony that this time, he can be capable of being a responsible dragon on his own, doesn't need constant supervision and show his true self worth, value, importance, and recognition. But while trying to keep the castle in order, Angel breaks into the TV room with the other animals to follow suit and they inadvertently spark up a chase which causes mayhem that leads to them messing up with the console controls and activating the portal, sucking up all the animals with Spike only being able to just witness it all. Now, when the ponies come back, he tells them what happened and they go after the animals to bring them back home. Once on the other side, The Mane 6 and Spike land in Manhattan, New York where they find and reunite with their pets but they also come upon and meet a cat and mouse rivalry duo by the names of Tom and Jerry, who's latest chase with each other, with their pets joining in on it and by extent, the ponies and dragon in hot pursuit, leads all of the toon animals (both this CA Universe’s and Equestria’s) to The Royal Gate Hotel, where Jerry takes refuge and residence in it, while at the same time, a newly hired employee of the hotel named Kayla Forester, a street-smart young woman who lives by her wits, teams up with Tom to exterminate Jerry before an important wedding there takes place. As the Equestrians try to find their pets while also helping the hotel and wedding staff keep the event on track and unharmed, their pets' presence, along with Tom & Jerry, themselves and a whole other array of wacky animal characters, start to bring chaos and madness to the hotel. They will attempt to save it from comical destruction while also, along the way, helping teach both Spike and Kayla, who are both gunning for what they have always wanted to achieve most in life, realize that only time and honesty are what will truly help them prevail in the end, all unaware that Terence Mendoza, the no-nonsense turned scheming events manager of the Hotel and Kayla's boss, plots against her and all her animated animal pals.

Guest Stars:

The Mane Six's Pets; Winona, Angel, Gummy, Owlowiscious*, Opulence and Tank
Ray and EG Spike*
*If Owlowiscious still counts as Twilight's pet, if Sunset gets involved and, by some possible extension, if Sci-Twi joins too somehow.

{Reason for guests: to fit with the theme of animal stars}

Behind The Scenes:

Art Direction Concept Art:

I thought it would be a cool idea that the Equestrians and their pets' art-style could be a combination of The MLP: FIM Movie's and this movie's, what I have dubbed as "2 and ​1⁄2-D or 2½-D" animation (which is the 3-D volume of CGI combined with fluidity feel of 2-D hand drawn animation), to fit in with the theme that all Fauna in this Movie's world are Toons.

Cast and Crew:
Lead Actress; Chloë Grace Moretz, who’s birthday is February 10, shares the same date as the title characters first debut short "Puss Gets the Boot" as well it also being on the same release date the movie played and opened international before being released on February 26 and coincidentally released on Tex Avery's birthdate, in which the movie stars for a brief second one of Avery's characters, Droopy, in an animal shelter and on a Joker parody billboard.
Micheal Peña who plays the film’s main bad guy Terrance, also voiced Grubber from MLP FIM the Movie.

Character Quotes:

Movie Intro/ Theme Song:

{TV turns itself on and shows static as the camera pans to the right till the tv is in the center}

{Then, a Random Hoof/Claw presses a channel button and it tunes into channel 2526 to play the theme as the camera pushes into the screen to be transitioned into the intro}

In the not too distant future,
Before the Last Problem Finale.
Twilight Sparkle and her pony friends
Stumbled upon a strange TV.

It opened a portal that sucked them in
To the strangest places they've ever been.
New adventures and worlds they will traverse
As the ponies spread harmony to a cinematic universe!

And now they're in beloved movies!
Mr. E and DM: "The best we can find! (la la la)"
They'll have to go and save them all,
CA Theater Staff and Audience: "And we'll monitor their minds! (la la la)"

Now keep in mind the girls can't control
When the movies begin or end. (la la la)
So they'll have to keep their sanity,
With the help of their new dimensional friends!

(Varies depending of the story they go in)
Hero Roll Call!
Pet Six!
Kayla!
Tom Cat!
Jerryyyyyyy!

If you're wondering how the girls will get back home
And other science facts (la la la)
Then just repeat to yourself, "It's just a fanfic story
I should really just relax."

For Cinematic Adventures: the Fan Fiction!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

HungryHero... you're not spamming this on all other threads, are you?

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted May 3rd, 2021

Nope! Scout’s Honor! Pinkie promise!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Then pick only one thread you want to be seen and delete it everywhere else... or we will do it for you.

You understand?

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted May 3rd, 2021

I have an idea for the Scooby Doo Wrestlemania Mystery since "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt is gonna be in it. How about Bray does a Firefly Fun House sketch with creepy puppets of the Mane 6 as guest stars, but they're twisted into versions of them from famous horror fics? You know, Cupcakes Pinkie, Rainbow Factory Dash, that kind of thing.

But to really play into the Fiend's gimmick, have the Fluttershy puppet appear in the window and say "It's cold out here" like in the story, "Let Her In" by TooShyShy, since the Fiend's catchphrase is "Let Him In". If you haven't read it, here's the link, or here's a reading by GutiuSerenade. It looks exactly like Bray Wyatt's kind of thing.

TLet Her In
It's cold outside and all Fluttershy wants is for Apple Bloom to let her in.
TooShyShy · 2.7k words  ·  1,254  24 · 29k views

Crystal. (Sailor salute)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well when it does come to 'The Fiend', it wouldn't be him without the Firefly Funhouse. You never know what's going to happen in that dreadful place. In his human form, he's like an evil Mr. Rogers.

Comment posted by Fonzie deleted May 5th, 2021

If any Tom and Jerry movie is pick, I can see Flutteryshy trying to stop the two from fighting each other.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well sure Fluttershy would try to stop them, being she is the peacekeeper after all. She'd carry this belief that if the two are really friends, even for being a cat and a mouse, there's no reason for them to try to one up each other or, God forbid, try to kill each other. And yet Tom & Jerry have always had this rather complicated relationship together.

Well, that's gonna be pretty hard for her to take care of. After all, those two have been beating each other up for years.

More like decades.

81 years to be exact.
In fact the movie was released this year on their 81 birthday/anniversary on Feb. 10-26.

They have what I have personally concluded as a “Frenemies that passive-aggressively need but can’t stand each other” relationship.
Like they are just doing the instincts of being the natural predators and prey of nature, but deep down when it matters most, they can be buddies long enough or continuously until they can fix or stop the bigger problem.
Like the times when Cortex and Crash teamed up to stop the evil twins or the N. Tropys, Sonic and Eggman when they needed to stop the Zetis,
Or Shantae and Risky Boots to defeat the Pirate Master.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

'Frenemies that passive-aggressively need but can't stand each other'... yeah that's never going to work for guys like me.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted May 5th, 2021
Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted May 5th, 2021

fine. it's your call. I can take a message, so to speak.
then what would you call their relationship that WOULD work?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Somebody did not get the full 'context' of my comment.

I said the idea of being a 'frenenemy that would passive-aggressively need but can't stand someone' doesn't work for someone like me. Because for me, 'Choosing not to make a choice is NOT a choice'. It's either I'm somebody's best friend, someone I 'can' get along with... or we're not compatable despite our good intentions and it's not going to work. But 'why' this concept works for Tom & Jerry is because the whole ideal of their relationship IS the joke!

They are enemies as every cat and every mouse who crosses the street. But as 'you' stated or someone did, when something bigger comes that makes their petty rivalry 'pale' in comparison and when they do realize they have something in common, they 'can' put their differences aside and so something for a greater good... then they go back to hating each other when it's all over.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Jun 14th, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is 'unwise' to tell a man what he doesn't know. I've seen their act for years growing up, in several different adaptations. I know 'exactly' how Tom and Jerry are.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 1,148