No Author Left Unnoticed! 247 members · 2,593 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hiya, lovely peeps!

Despite what my profile might say, I recently decided to join Fimfiction. This is an old account that's been re-activated. Back to the point.

This group is for the authors who don't want to be forgotten. So, if I may ask, are there any group activities here on this site? Like, stuff that users do collectively (besides joining groups)?

If there are, please let me know. I want to let the entire site know that I exist! :duck:

Not that I know of.

The site Discord is fairly active

Quills and Sofas Speedwriting is an active community that operates through discord, Writeoff Association also hosts events but their discord isn't as active. If you haven't made a discord account yet I'd recommend doing so as a lot of communities operate through there

So, how do I find the Quills & Sofas Speedwriting on discord? Also, I’m finding myself unable to send messages on the Discord server.

Right this way :)

And I think the main fimfic server has a ten minute cooldown before you can chat to prevent spammers

7250136 There are writing competition events now and then. You can see the links to them on my profile, as soon as they are announced under 'Contests to win'.

Okay. Thank you, dear.

Thank you for the link. I'll join the Q&S.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8