No Author Left Unnoticed! 247 members · 2,597 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Ninjadeadbeard
Group Admin

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for. First Place for No Author Left Unnoticed's Holiday Writing Competition is...

First Place Long Form (10-30k words) And Grand Champion of Holiday Writing

Lyra and Bon Bon: Big Mares on Krampus

Lyra and Bon Bon are about to celebrate their first Hearth’s Warming as a married couple… and then the Krampus attacks! This story… is precious. It feels like an actual Hearth’s Warming special the show might have given us, in all the best ways. It’s got heart, in the form of Lyra and Bon Bon’s relationship, laughs from just about everypony and creature that shows up, and even some good old holiday feels! This is, simply put, a master class in good story writing and good cheer.

Behold The Hat Man! Bow to him! He is your Champion of Holiday Writing this year! May his reign be long, and may he be merciful to his friends and ruthless to his enemies (that means all of you).

TLyra & Bon Bon: Big Mares on Krampus
Newlyweds Lyra and Bon Bon want to spend a quiet Hearth's Warming together. A holiday-themed monster and Bon Bon's old monster-hunting agency have other plans for the pair...
The Hat Man · 14k words  ·  24  1 · 961 views

Congratulations to all, and to all a Good Night!

Well earned. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and agree that it is very deserving of first place. Congratulations!

Congrats, The Hat Man!

Many thanks! I write a Hearth's Warming story every Christmas (this is my 5th one), and while it didn't get a lot of recognition this time around, I feel honored to have been chosen as the winner of this contest. The other entrants look really fun too, so I'll see about giving them a read soon!

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :twilightsmile:

Ninjadeadbeard
Group Admin

Well, it was genuinely charming to read, and you deserve as much recognition as possible.

It definitely had my vote lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6