No Author Left Unnoticed! 248 members · 2,542 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Toriandthehorse
Group Admin

And here we are, back for the Second Place winners of NALU’s Holiday Competition!

After days of thought, long hours of consideration, debates deep into the night, we have come to our decisions. And now, we’ll not keep you waiting any longer! Your Second Place winners are:

Second Place Long Form (10-30k words)

Legend of Daring Do

It’s Hearth’s Warming, the anniversary of the death of Rainbow Dash’s little sister, Daring. And after three years, it’s only now that Dash can reflect on what her sister meant to her, and try to find some solace in her loss. Now, I will admit, some AU stories just don’t click for me. They just change things that don’t need changing. The Legend of Daring Do isn’t one of those. It hooks you in early and never lets go. I cried. A lot. Ugly crying. Which is weirdly appropriate for the winter holidays, which is why it snags our number 2 spot!

TThe Legend of Daring Do
As Hearth’s Warming approaches, Rainbow Dash seeks Twilight Sparkle’s assistance in retelling an adventure story in an effort to bring back the sister she never knew.
The Red Parade · 40k words  ·  33  4 · 838 views

Second Place Short Form (7-10k words)

Everymare Loves Chrysalis

Here we have Twilight, who’s desperate for not one, not two, not only three special someponies. Chrysalis, who just happens to be passing by, painfully unaware of the circumstances. A whole town of mares, brainwashed into what surely must be insanity. ThePinkedWonder’s wonderfully light writing, not to mention their unfailing humor. And, of course, Hearts and Hooves day! The result? A hilarious holiday story, obviously written with passion. A story for anyone, anyplace, anytime; and a truly good one, at that!

TEverymare Loves Chrysalis
Thanks to Twilight Sparkle, instead of love and revenge, Queen Chrysalis only got love. But NOT the kind she wanted.
ThePinkedWonder · 7.6k words  ·  106  8 · 2.5k views

Tune in tomorrow for announcement of your Grand Champions!

Thanks and congrats to the winners!

PINKED WONDER WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

GOOD JOB RED FOX

Imma read your fic that looks good.

I'll read yours too, it did catch my attention

and early congratulations

I'm runner up? I'll take it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7