Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake 32 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

My thoughts on it, hell yes they do. They're cheerleaders so naturally they are going to make the perfect lesbian pair. Whether it be a non-sexual relationship, a relationship with sex or they are just friends that buck all the time, they are perfect for one another....in any form!

GameQubb
Group Admin

These are basically the new Lyra and Bon Bon.

Yeah pretty much, especially given the looks the two give one another. Being cheerleaders though, I think it makes the ship all the hotter....ok, I like the idea of lesbian cheerleaders.

GameQubb
Group Admin

I would love to see more stories like that with these two.

I'm surprised I haven't seen any stories other than my own about those two. Certainly I'm not the only one who has written a story involving them.....and I do hope they get tags soon so people don't have to use "other."

Damn right they do. Too bad they're probably not going to show up again before the finale. Or I'd be surprised if they do in a big way.

Well, yeah, pretty obviously they do! With each other, with additional friends, or with whomever else!

This, of course, also now means that Ponyville *and* Cloudsdale both have hot cheerleader pairs hanging around!

I have a feeling that is fake. A lot of artists do such a good job that they can make things look real.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9