The Wonderous World of AntiBronyBenSwolo 24 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin
  • A Fanfic where Saiko Chan from SMG4 (Image down below) is transported to Equestria and befriends Spike, due to similarities between the purple dragon, and Saiko's friend Fishy Boopkins
  • A fanfic where the Mane Six help one of the forest critters (meaning Fluttershy never met this little guy till now) fulfill their lifelong dream to become more pony-like. The critter just has one tiny problem. He fears nobody will like him because he's a skunk.
  • A fanfic where Darth Vader is sent by the Emperor to capture Steven Universe. During an epic fight between Vader and the Crystal Gems, Steven tries to fuse with Vader as to buy them more time, but this backfires as Vader now has Steven's memories, while Steven has Vader's memories.
  • A fanfic where Odin banishes Thor from Asgard and casts the worthiness spell on Mjolnir, but as he tosses the hammer out, Thor mysteriously dies, and never makes it to Midgard/Earth.

I'm all for option 1, I love SMG4's work :twilightsmile:

AntiBronyBenSwolo
Group Admin

Yeah, I've been thinking about it for some time, but I'm just not quite sure how to execute it, y'know?

6992305 Yeah, I know what you mean

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4