The Protagonist Discussion Group 23 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

A thread for discussion about the story’s main plot and any side plots we come up with.

Well, we have a confirmed "meta plot". "The Entity" is opposing Twilence and some Pinkie.

Do we want the plot of this story to be "Our heroes take on The Entity"? Right now that's certainly an obvious possibility.

Or, we could say that that would be the goal of book three, at the end of the trilogy, and we need something else for books 1 and 2.

At least for a starting Adventure we should definitely do something a little tone down compared to that for now are protagonists motivation seems like it's to find civilization perhaps we should figure out a smaller story based on that general idea/ building directly off from it once they reach it

So have any of you read the latest SotS chapter? We may be influencing more than we thought... I want to bounce some ideas but I don't know how spoilery it may get. I know some people here haven't read all of SotS. (Get on that, it's good!)

What do you mean?

Oh, ah, no. That dialogue was there when I read the draft some, ah... many months ago. They're not referring to this story in particular. As every story has some sort of protagonist, they're describing one of those-- specifically, the capital-P protagonist civilization of the story to end all stories.

It would be pretty cool if this story was recognized in SotS, though.

Maybe we can get mention in the League of Sweetie Belles

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7