Fan Club of A Man Undercover 52 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

When it comes to Disney’s plans to create a sequel to “Zootopia”, I’ve pretty much been all-in for the idea. It was a truly amazing Disney film to watch, and the best part is that Judy and Nick have the potential to go just about anywhere.

But, the biggest thing I’m hoping for regarding the upcoming 2nd “Zootopia” film is this:

I would love for the film team to not take the ‘twist-villain’ route like last time and incorporate a much more recurring-&-obvious antagonist. It would also be awesome if the villain in question had a classic-kind of vibe in terms of personality and motivation, all the while being a three-dimensional character. Plus, the James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, Mission Impossible, and Batman franchises have shown that mystery stories can still have the kind of villains I described while managing to keep things unpredictable & mysterious.

What do you guys think?

Dude, I agree 110%. Seriously, we need a break from twist villains, "sympathetic" antagonists and parental authority figures that are well-meaning but misguided. Give me a Scar or a Frollo, dammit!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2