YonaBar (YonaxSandbar) 90 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

Well folks, it looks like the ship has indeed sailed! If you saw the finale, particularly "The Last Problem" you would know that Sandbar and Yona are officially together and have a family.

Thoughts on this development?

I'm happy for them. And the fact that Hasbro didn't pander to all of the fandom ships for these two. I can still here the butthurt from some even now that the ship even exists.

I'm super happy and excited about yonabar becoming canon I've shipped these 2 since the season 8 finale and I'm really glad they ended up together:)

It's not definite they have a family, what I saw was Yona working at/running Carousel Boutique, and the young pony was a customer.

That said I completely believe (and hope) Yona and Sandbar are married or at least together.

I'm super happy and excited about yonabar becoming canon I've shipped these 2 since the season 8 finale

Me too, the "Sandbar not turn his back. Sandbar is our friend," line and of course their big hug (with Silverstream and the CMC shipping above them,) I immediately shipped them.

Though in hindsight I realized there was shipping fuel already there, their first episode Sandbar and Yona defended each other from Smolder and Gallus jeers. Also the students were more or less paired off for the spellvenger hunt.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5