Bad Art 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
NicLove
Group Contributor

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/216589/ai-art-group/thread/515984/creating-ai-art-from-a-bad-drawing#comment/7830758

Just thought it'd be fun to create some ai art in stable diffusion by drawing badly, and document it.

So, step 1 was that I drew this bad 512x512 picture.

I put that into img2img using ponyv4 (purplesmart), with this prompt:
Prompt: A cute happy pony standing on a hill with one leg in the air, one ear down, line art
Negative prompt: EasyNegative boring_e621
I was going with denoising around 0.4.

(The negative prompt is two embeddings that are supposed to generate better pictures.)

After generating a few pictures, I went with this:

I then cleaned it up in an art program, turning it into this:

I took that to inpainting, same prompt, and inpainted just the areas I was iffy on, making this: (0.3 denoising?)

At this point, I went to text to image, and changed the prompt to this:
A cute happy pony with orange fur and blue eyes standing on a green grassy hill with one leg in the air, one ear down, sunset, intricate detail
EasyNegative boring_e621
In controlnet, I loaded the last picture, and set it to lineart anime, and told it that the prompt was more important then the picture. That got me this, after a few tries:

One ear had disappeared, but I decided I liked it. I took that into image to image, denoising 0.6. The prompt now became:
intricate detail, highres, A cute happy pony with orange fur and blue eyes standing on a green grassy hill with one leg in the air, one ear down, sunset
EasyNegative boring_e621

And I got this, which I decided was the final picture.

Probably could have skipped some steps, and maybe even drew worse, but that was fun!

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1