Schoolyard Romance 50 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Pone_Heap
Group Admin

A fan of MLP:FIM since 2011, I write OC stories. Favorite pony is Starlight Glimmer.

I enjoy camping, shooting-sports, cross-country skiing, and trying new beers.

Hello. JackofMinds here. Been writing since I was 15, and am currently working on a novel in addition to my fanfics. Favorite pony is Rainbow Dash.
I have a question. Is this site only for romance-centric stories, or any story focusing on students in school? Might be a stupid question, but I want to be clear.

Pone_Heap
Group Admin

Stories need the "Romance" tag and it should be a significant element. Thanks for asking; clarity is good. Until the folders are "broken-in", you will need to add stories using the tab on a story's box. Just a quirk of a new folder.

Also, welcome! Before Glimmy came along I never really had a favorite main character, but I think I always liked RD the most. Rarity generally has the most good episodes and songs but I just couldn't come to like her all that much.

Ah. Okay. Sorry. Was going to submit my own story, but the romances aren't planned until future chapters.
I like Rainbow because the first episode I saw was Tanks for the Memories. It was a really good episode, and had one of my favorite songs of the series.

Fudgebrownie
Group Admin

An increasingly happy guy training to be a diesel mechanic. Love me some SunShim and OC!

Hello my name is NicLove

and look at what is the first tag in the

Similar Groups

Pone_Heap
Group Admin

Yup. Your group. Not sure why, though. Must share some members or something. I find it changes from day-to-day.

Welcome!

I'm about a year in, I write/read ships, humour, and crossovers (the latter of which is my specialty). Best Pon3 is DjPon3, best pony is Derpy.

I love to create. . . things. Just don't ask what's in the closet, or why the earth is recently turned.

Pone_Heap
Group Admin

Welcome.

danke!

Hi, my name is ArtistFire.

Pone_Heap
Group Admin

Welcome to Schoolyard Romance!

Thanks, please read my bio

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13