Epic Adventure, High Fantasy, and Sci-Fi 323 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 58

Well, I did sell pony horror propane and pony horror accessories...

I don't usually introduce myself this way, but since the story I'm writing still has a long way to go, I figured I might as well say hello.
I'm an architect, novice writer and hopeless romantic at heart. I like fantasy, especially if it's filled to the brim with adventure, magic and romance, I preferred my fantasy to be fun and hopeful, not edgy or dark like say Game of Thrones.
My favorite authors are Diana Wyne Jones, Robin Mckinley, C.S. Lewis and Oscar Wilde, when I write fantasy I try to emulate these authors styles, so far I haven't been successful but I'm learning as I go. I hope to start posting my work here in the future.:scootangel:

MrAquino.
I usually write stupid stuff, but I do enjoy the nerdy stuff like DND, Warhammer, ECT

Karnazom
I don't know how I got inside this site but I'm not complaining, I'm a comedian even though I'm not very proficient at it. I like turtles and that's pretty much the gist of it. Oh yeah, I like to write horse words and also slow

I'm 4428gamer but I almost always sign my comments as Zeke so either works.

I'm in college for a double major but I'm a huge D&D nerd so I tend to lean towards fantasy rather than sci-fi. I have several stories on the site that I tend to lose track of but one of them is based around D&D and has a lot of fantasy in that. Guess I should ask, would that kind of story technically fit for this group or should I not add it?

Either way, can't wait to see what other stories are bundled up in here!

Hiya everypony! No name 13 here! Nice to meet everyone!

Pone_Heap
Group Admin

Welcome aboard.

Guess I should try to be social, for once.

Hello! My name is Ninjadeadbeard. I got into the fandom very late, and I will probably regret that every day for the rest of my life. I found that I loved these tiny marshmallow horses, and my equally large and perverse love of writing quickly fused with that to make the stories littering my profile. If you couldn’t tell, I love the show (all of it) and I try to work as much of the show canon in as possible. Even the weaker stuff can be made to shine with the right change of perspective and further embellishment.

Specifically for this group, I enjoy science-fiction and fantasy and equal amounts, though I admit I’m far better at fantasy due to my near 20 years of experience with dungeons and dragons. I only have a few stories that would qualify as high adventure and fantasy, but not only do I hope to change that over time, but I am also excited about this little corner of the site seeming to enjoy talking about fantasy world building, one of my favorite hobbies.

That’s that.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 58