Alan Rickman 33 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I’m truly aware that this film isn’t one of the best films around (frankly, I’m also not much of a Tim Burton person), but, I truly mean it when I say that to me, Alan Rickman, and his performance and character of Absolem were among some of the positive elements that stood out to me the most. Like I also already said, Rickman owned every moment he was featured.

This clip from YouTube features every moment with Rickman’s character of Absolem. I hope you all like it.

Wow, that was incredible! I was already planning on seeing that movie eventually, but I already knew the basic storyline (it’s complicated, but for some reason, I usually like to read about these kinds of things before watching them), but seeing this definitely improved my opinion of this movie, so I’ll definitely watch it eventually. He sounded just like Snape! Thanks for sharing this with us. :twilightsmile:

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

You’re welcome.

And thank you for checking this out.

You’re welcome! :twilightsmile:

I loved Alan Rickman as Absolem in AIW Alice in Wonderland and his small appearance in TTLG where he did one his last acting roles/voice acting before his sad passing.

I loved how the that movie did a small epitaph during the end credits in memory of the wonderful man and actor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5