Original Pairings 496 members · 718 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
The Red Parade
Group Admin

And with that, May Pairings is no longer accepting submissions. Thanks and good luck to all our entrants! Please allow us about a month to read through and deliberate!

Good luck and great job to all participants.

Good work every writer who participated and submitted a story. Now we shall do glorious unspoken battle to see who comes out on top. I've read about half of the stories submitted so far and I'm pretty sure I read 1st place already. And it's not mine.

I hardly read much so far, but I did read yours and I'll be surprised if it isn't placed top 3 or so. So many entries released yesterday and today, including my own. Quite a lot of submissions, should be interesting what wins. And of course, we get pairings, friendship or romantic, of characters who usually never met in canon. Compared to my entry from last year, I do feel a lot better about this one as it wasn't a last minute rush this time. Even if the submission itself was pretty close, I didn't write it all in one day.

Looking forward to seeing the results. Haha wouldn't it be crazy if I won a spot wouldn't that just be incredibly crazy wow?

Thanks for reading and good luck to you as well!

Even if the submission itself was pretty close, I didn't write it all in one day.

As a teacher myself, I can say that I approve of not turning in an assignment that was written in haste.

Cheerilee approved!

Can't wait to see the results, we've got some banger entries this year as always :twilightsmile: it was fun, heh.

Best of luck to y'all

Not to be that guy but do we have any updates on the results deadline? It’s been a week over the month we were told to expect and I just wanted to know if we had any news on that front.

I second that 7855850. Do we have an ETA on results? Itʼs been well over a month since the expected results date.

Many of the judges were very busy in June, which delayed things. But the winners have all been determined and the announcement will be up soon(TM).

Seems like everyone I’ve talked to had a pretty hectic June/July.

Thank you very much for the update!

Thank you for the update.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12