E.R.A 378 members · 339 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
A Man Undercover
Group Admin
EA Moment of Truth
At the end of "Daring Doubt", Ahuizotl revealed after touching the Truth Talisman that he was a Jungle Guardian who was tasked with protecting the artifacts of the River Basin. However, was that really the truth he was spilling? Or somehow...a lie?
A Man Undercover · 5.4k words  ·  82  36 · 2k views

Back when I first wrote this story, I had initially planned on creating sequels to it right away. There were even tons of ideas that I had for what the story would follow-up towards. But, as I was trying my hand at creating sequels, I found myself having difficulty on the matter.

Over the years, I also started to figure out that “A Moment of Truth” was basically like the first draft of an expansion for “Daring Doubt”. I found it difficult to formulate sequels for the concept as presented. That was why I decided to eventually create a different version of the “Ahuizotl turning out to still be evil” story, one that would help creating sequels to it be easier to do.

But, I’ve still been open to making fanfic sequels to “A Moment of Truth” as presented.

Do anyone have any suggestions for what could happen after the story’s ending?

I was thinking eight sequels, with the seventh one being where Ahuizotl reveals his true colors to Fluttershy, Derring Do and Dr. Caballeron, much to the Element of Kindness’ horror and heartbreak.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

What would happen in the other sequels?

Sequel 1: Continuing off from the first story, Ahuizotl sets out to find the other artifacts and relics needed for his grand scheme.
Sequel 2: Ahuizotl running into Fluttershy and Daring Do again, and convincing them to help him obtain an artifact from a rival civilization.
Sequel 3: A look into the daily lives of Ahuizotl’s followers and their opinions about his ultimate triumph.
Sequel 4: Dr. Caballeron and Fluttershy assisting Ahuizotl to claim another relic.
Sequel 5: The entirety of Ahuizotl’s history comes to light, revealing everything about who he is and why he’s doing what he does.
Sequel 6: Daring Do and Dr. Caballeron begin to grow suspicious about Ahuizotl and his reasons for the artifacts and relics that he wants to find.
Sequel 8: Ahuizotl’s plan comes to fruition, leading to an epic showdown between him and his forces against the Mane Six and Daring Do.

You just described season 9 if Ahuizotl was the main villain.

Is that a bad thing?

Not quite but Ahuizotl isn't exactly world threatening like Penguin or Rhino to name a few

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7