Fluttercord Week 116 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

There isn’t an official folder for #fluttercordweek2023 day 7 (the free day, without a spesific prompt) stories, so all of you who wish to share your works, link them below!

Me, as well as other participants have been asking the admins for days about the missing folder, with no answer. From what I’ve heard, no-one knows why they haven’t been in touch, and we are quite worried! Any news of their well-being are appreciated.

In the mean time, post your day 7 stories here, so we can all read them!

I'm sorry that me and Zlayd-oodles haven't been able to fix this probelm. I am currently traveling for my grandmother's funeral and I know that Zlayd has been busy with her art career and irl. I'm happy to see you took initiative to fix this as as far I know, Zlayd is the only admin with this group. Again sorry for the radio silence and thank you for the concern

Oh dear! My condolences! Loss is a hard thing to live with, believe me, I know. And thank you for responding, even if you are going through a difficult time I’m happy you are safe and sound enough to answer.

Please take care!

Hi! I send you a hug and give you so much strength to go through the rough times you are going through. And I also hope that the funeral isn´t very far from home so you don´t feel very exhausted. You don´t have to fix this problem right now. Right now, your priority is your feelings and your well-being. We´ll understand if you take some time :twilightsmile:.

I just wanted to let you know that there is a similar problem with the folder of Day 1, but I´ll do as My Little Pastafarian and open a forum for people to upload their prompt stories, does that sound good?

It´s ok if you don´t answer this comment right away. Like I said, for now focus on yourself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7