Fluttercord Week 116 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I ask because I have written a story for that day and I would like to upload it:)

I don't admin this group, but I think you should upload your story and link it from a comment here, to prove you did it and so the rest of us don't miss out on it.

I also think someone should check that the admins are ok?

I agree! They haven’t answered to anything. Does anyone know what is up? They ok?

Also, I guess I’ll just link this here for now, as well…

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/530220/tokens-of-our-affection

One of the admins´ grandma has died and is going through a rough time, she said so in her Deviantart page. I think she´s the one that suggested the CMC and the last prompt. That´s all I know. About the others I´m not so sure. I hope they are ok.

Oh dear! My condolences to them :fluttershysad:

Umm, should we just start a separate thread for day 7 stories? I mean, it is worrying the admins don’t answer, and if anyone has news I would gladly appreciate them! But it would also be nice if the ones who have written stories could share them in the group. I do not wish to be disrespectful, especially if the admins are going through hard times. But the creators made an effort, and should have the chance to share in the group, as well…

Opinions?

My deepest condolences to her and her entire family. Of course we understand sutuations like this, I hope she is fine.

I think you're right, it would be good to make a thread while we wait the administrators answer. If you can start your thread would be great, because my story is still waiting to be approved to be published.

Oh my! My condolences.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9