Fluttercord Week 116 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
misskoifishpony
Group Admin

After a intense 2 weeks event full of crazy draconequus and cute pegasus appreciation,

Fluttercord Week 2022 comes to an end!

This was truly a great start to 2022 so far, and we cannot wait for Fluttercord Week 2023 next year.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the two weeks Fluttercord Week event 2022 and thank you to those who showed their love and support to the fan artists, fanfic writers, and PMV makers.

We hope you had fun!

To celebrate the wonderful contributions this year, we want to hold a contest!

3 artists and 3 writers will be choosen by the Fluttercord Week hosts

Each winner will get to propose one prompt for Fluttercord Week 2023!

If you want to participate to the contest, simply let us know in a comment or a note!

You have until Sunday February 6th to add your participation.

To celebrate the wonderful contributions this year, we want to hold a contest!

3 artists and 3 writers will be choosen by the Fluttercord Week hosts

I might want to participate in the contest, but I'm not sure I understand the contest. How does an artist or writer get chosen?

I mean, are the Fluttercord Week 2022 stories and art the contest entries? Or should I make a new contest entry and link to it from the comment? Is there a deadline? Are there story length minimum and maximum for a contest entry story? Can I enter only one story, or more than one? Are there any other rules or requirements?

misskoifishpony
Group Admin

Just added the date, sorry about that. And to respond to your question, we only need for you guys to let us know that you want to participate and we, the people who run this event, will look at all your works for the event and see how much you participate and determine it from there

Ok! Please consider my works in your event. Thanks!
EDIT: (Specifically, my Fluttercord Week 2020 story, which was https://www.fimfiction.net/story/510648/i-dont-give-up-even-the-smallest-star )

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4