Fluttercord Week 116 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
misskoifishpony
Group Admin

Before we begin, let us just say thank you to all the talented writers and artists that participated in Fluttercord Week 2020. All the art and fanfics we received this year were incredible, and it just shows how amazing the Fluttercord fandom is <3 You guys made the beginning of 2020 truly awesome^^!

CONTEST:
We just came up with a great and fun idea about how we can come up with new prompts for Fluttercord Week 2021 and that is holding a contest:) With the grand prize being that some of you, yes, some of you will get to come up with one prompt that we will use for Fluttercord Week 2021:D! How exciting is that?!:D
Here’s how it’s going to go down:
1) Each author and artist shall propose their one of their favorite works that they contributed for Fluttercord Week
ex : Kyumiku wants to propose her Day 5 artwork for the contest.
MissKoiFishPony wants to propose her Day 1 fanfic for the contest.
(MissKoiFishPony and Kyumiku aren't going to participate to the contest)

2) We will be accepting journal comments/votes for one week (deadline Feb 2nd)

3)Then, we will make two separate polls. One for fanfics, one for art.

4) The poll will once again be only up for a week (deadline Feb 9th)

%For Fluttercord Week 2020 art, we will choose three winners of the poll. For Fluttercord Week 2020 fanfics, we will choose one winner, the top most voted writer of the poll.

For next year’s Fluttercord Week, instead of artists and writers sharing the same art of prompts, they will have their own separate set of prompts.

Good luck everypony!^^

I'd like to propose my Day Four fanfiction, Blank, please.

Love this idea! And I was so happy to be a part of this year's FLuttercord week!
I'd like to propose my fanfiction: Dungeons and Discords (Day One: Spike)

I’d like to propose my Day Seven fanfiction, A Still Night, please.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4