Accusation Fic Discussion 149 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Humanity
Group Admin

This thread is for discussion for those who were in the original Accusation Fic Collection and why they chose to join this version instead.

Because I couldn't stand the drama of the other group and you-know-who.

Humanity
Group Admin

That’s the entire reason this group exists. I know some think it was made out of “petty spite”, but I never would have made this group if I was the only one with a problem with the original. There’s no point in making a group just for yourself. Solidarity was the driving force behind this group’s creation.

Although I did learn an important lesson on my way out. It is wise to backup pages and posts when you have reason to believe someone is trying to censor you.

*EDIT*

Fixed the links. Mobile posting was not effective.

Mainly I joined BOTH to to listen to others takes on certain seasons & episodes. In addition, if their was anything they could change in the ORIGINAL'S, what could they do to accomplish them?

D48
D48 #6 · Jan 4th, 2019 · · 1 ·

Because censorship made meaningful discussion impossible.

Humanity
Group Admin

My recommendation would be a more thorough vetting process for sub administrators, actual punishment for abuse of power, and a blacklist for such offenders.

Joined for the same reason as Sabata.

Drama and overall dumpster fire. Rather here then there.

Humanity
Group Admin

Psyga does not seem to care anymore about what his subordinates do under his watch. I’m sure he’s received many complaints about him, but has done nothing despite his subadmin’s long history of abrasive and unsavory behavior. If you need an example, just look in any thread where Starlight Glimmer gets brought up. He already removed him from power once, but put him right back a month later. And as the existence of this group shows, the active members of the original did not appreciate it.

My recommendations above are my suggestions on how Psyga could improve the original group. If he could be bothered to do so.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Had no idea.

Well Humanity, you know why I'm here, and for others, it pretty much is solely because of that certain infamous someone attacking me for a minor point I brought up...two seperate times!:twilightangry2:

Y'all want to hear something funny though? I follow him because he writes a story I adore, way before all this happened:rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14