Accusation Fic Discussion 149 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Humanity
Group Admin

Where it all started. While arguably the most balanced in quality, there were still some questionable events scattered here and there ranging from Rainbow's excessive ego in Fall Weather Friends to Pinkie Pie's refusal to cooperate or elaborate during Swarm of the Century.

What subjects from the first rubbed you the wrong way?

How they left Spike on a frozen lake and laughed at it. This is in spite of the fact that cold-blooded reptiles can die from getting too cold. While we don't know if that could've happened (after all, he's no ordinary reptile), he still got sick from it.

Off the top of my head, Boast Busters. Trixie gets attack for simply doing her job.

D48
D48 #4 · Nov 24th, 2018 · · 1 ·

The way Trixie was treated in Boast Busters. She was trying to do her job and got heckled before she even got started on the show proper for what she was saying to attract a bigger crowd before having her life ruined by a couple idiot kids, and yet somehow we're supposed to believe she's the bad guy in that episode.

Mine would be the time where twilight told spike the he wasn’t the dragon she knew and loved.

Tell me about it & to this day still, I still HAVEN'T forgiven her for saying that. She be lost WITHOUT Spike but won't realize anything until it actually happens.

Truth be told, I pop a question about this a while back.

To this day, I still haven't forgiven them for that.

Which episode was that? The owlicious one?

I guess Bridle Gossip, no one in Ponyville except Applebloom tried to approach Zecora.

6673809 For me it drives me up a wall the Pinkie Sense episode, because of that people made up the tired cliche in fanfics that Pinkie always breaks the fourth wall.

Also the Owlwicious one because of how badly Spike was treated. In fact, any episode where Spike gets crapped on drives me crazy.

If you want my opinion, it was Boast Busters:ajbemused:. I know Trixie needed a good chunk of humble pie but RD, AJ, and Rarity were pretty much goading her and into retaliating against them. Plus, Rarity had taken Trixie's show curtain without asking her if she could us it for the (rather beautiful) dress that she made in front of the crowd. Not to mention that those idiots Snips and Snails had Trixie run out of Ponyville after they brought an Ursa Minor to town so Trixie could 'back up her claim' about her defeating one:facehoof:.

But yeah, it also happened to be Fall Weather Friends...at least the parts where RD was cheating, AJ following soon after, as well as Suited For Success, and Ticket Master. Oh, and Green Isn't Your Color:applejackconfused:.

Owl's Well That Ends Well

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14