Warriors of Jesus 125 members · 253 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

https://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2022/doctorstrange2022.html?fbclid=IwAR1LaSYghHSH490Vpf6B-PA_7WhlrzrztrPBnOqQdlTsNX8gXP6sjr3wLRs

With the large amount of controversial aspects pointed out in a review I recently read that was made by a Christian, as well as my eldest brother-in-law commenting that he too noted them as he saw the movie recently, I definitely don’t think I’m gonna be watching “Doctor Strange 2” any time soon.

The only things I’m hoping for now are that it’s either confirmed to be part of an alternate universe separate from the rest of the MCU or that a family-friendlier and less Satanic version of the movie is eventually released.

In this case, I’d like to see a version that isn’t as graphic with the violence like its predecessors weren’t, isn’t so crazy with the horror aspect, and isn’t politically correct or morally confused, because then it would actually be a Marvel film everyone could watch.

Translation:

"I need an excuse to hate on this 'cuz I heard the 'L' word is involved."

As someone who actually saw the movie, it's not more graphic than any MCU film and has ZERO "Satanic" elements.

If you're gonna throw shade on a movie like this, at least be honest that it's because it has lesbians in it. Oh, am I not allowed to say that word here? I just popped in to share my thoughts on this mound of misguidance. Also...

Lesbians, lesbians, lesbians, lesbians, lesbians.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

No, because the reasons I already stated really are why I likely won’t see the movie.

I know I commented on this one over on your fan club page, but I personally question the relevance of this review to the group.

It's interesting, as Christian horror is actually its own subgenre. Legion has elements of this, in that it features the Archangel Michael as the protagonist and has him fighting eldritch abominations.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Because it’s about a Christian reviewing a movie, that’s why.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7