The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Even though I'm somehow not allowed to show the lyrics in the stories, it probably won't be a problem if I show them in this forum. For those who are not on Wattpad or FanFiction, it's the least I can do.

1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:
I'm Wishing
One Song
With a Smile and a Song
Whistle While You Work
Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum
Music In Your Soup
The Silly Song
Someday My Prince Will Come

2. Pinocchio:
When You Wish Upon A Star

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yeah good songs, and it's a bummer this site won't let us use lyrics in our stories unless it's actual MLP songs

This well help show fans what song are in which story.

Yeah that stinks that we can't post Disney lyrics on here :(

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

classics.

You’re missing Heigh-Ho for Snow White here

True, though it's "Heigh-Ho".

Comment posted by HunterBrony101 deleted February 9th
Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I haven't exactly put the entire song in the story until the moment they went to the mine. I was thinking to use the song when they see Snow White and the dwarfs again, but that will have to wait.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Seems the only way we can be allowed to feature lyrics is if we were to use an alternative site. I mean I just don't get this whole thing. It's one thing not to post the video of the song, I understand. People have got to make the money out of those albums. But it's 'just' words. Most of us know the songs and most of us can go on YouTube anyway. And yet, if they say that's the rule, what good is it to question the process? They're just going to tell us what we already know.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Even if you can’t, we can always sing in our heads, so no pressure:twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's 'if' they ever see Snow White or the dwarves again. It's definitely going to take a ton of planning and proper placement.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I'm Wishing

"Well... Want to know a secret?" Snow White asked.

The Equestrians looked at each other and nod quickly. They didn't realize she also spoke to the doves, who also nodded.

"Promise not to tell?" She asked.

The ponies, dragon and doves gave one nod and suddenly, she started to sing.

"We are standing by a wishing well."

The ponies looked inside the well, along with the doves.

"Make a wish into the well that's all you have to do. And if you hear it echoing, your wish will soon come true. I'm wishing."

Suddenly, her voiced echoed in the well.

"(I'm wishing.)"

It made the doves a little scared, while the ponies and dragon flinched back. Then, they came closer.

"For the one I love to find me (to find me) today. (today.) I'm hoping (I'm hoping) And I'm dreaming of the nice things (the nice things) he'll say. (he'll say.)"

The ponies and dragon couldn't help but enjoy the song. None of them knew that a stranger was climbing over the castle wall. He was amazed there were seven creatures he never saw before, but he was more mesmerized by Snow White's voice and beauty.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh (Ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh) (3x)"

Then she sang together with her echo, before going further.

"I'm wishing (I'm wishing) for the one I love to find me (to find me) today."

"TODAY!" A new voice sang.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

One Song

Snow White was about to say something, but suddenly they heard singing.

"Now that I've found you
Here's what I have to say."

Snow White looked outside and saw the male who startled her was singing. She couldn't help but smile a little. Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie and Spike couldn't help but watch and stare while the male human sings his heart to the girl on the balcony. They actually enjoyed the singing.

"One song
I have but one song
One song
Only for you."

Snow White watched for a few seconds, stepping back inside with her arms around her and a smile on her face. Rarity and Fluttershy heard the song, smiling toward each other.

"By listening to that song, I can tell somebody likes you," Rarity smirked. "Go outside. You know it's improper not responding to a gentlecolt who gives his heart to you."

Snow White thought for a moment, then nodded. She looked at her clothes to see if she wasn't dirty and made sure her hair was fine.

"Don't worry, darling," Rarity assured. "I'm sure he thinks you are beautiful no matter what you wear."

"I agree with Rarity," Fluttershy nodded.

Snow White smiled as she slowly went outside. She placed her hands on the balcony, while looking toward the male human. Rarity and Fluttershy joined her, standing on their hind legs and placing their front hooves on the balcony. As they watched and listened to the human, three doves joined the girl and the ponies.

"One heart
Tenderly beating
Ever entreating
Constant and True."

As the male human sings, the other ponies and dragon kept listening while smiling. Suddenly, Twilight's smile vanished when her eyes focused on one of the castle windows. A woman held the curtains while watching the scenery between Snow White and the male human. She didn't look very happy, staring at them with a look that could kill. In anger and disgust, she closed the curtains. Twilight gulped in worry, even as she turned her attention back to the male human.

"One love that has possessed me
One love thrilling me through
One song my heart keeps singing
Of one love only for you."

While the male human sung his final sentence, a dove flew to Snow White's hand and she gave it a kiss on the beak. Rarity had the idea of what she planned to do. Snow White sent the dove towards the man, which landed on his finger. The dove blushed a little and gave a kiss to the man's lips. Never had the man felt so happy till now, as he looked to the girl he's fallen in love with. Rarity and Fluttershy followed Snow White, who closed the curtains with a smile on her face. The ponies in the courtyard all said 'aw'.

The Prince, who searched far and wide with the help of his new equine friend, heard of the maiden who slept in the glass coffin. And when they found her in a forest clearing, he sang one last familiar song to show and prove how much he loved her.

"One song
I have but one song
One song
Only for you."

The glass coffin, where Snow White lies, was indeed in the middle of a forest clearing. The birds drop pink petals from a tree above, while the animals placed bouquets of flowers around the coffin.

"One heart
Tenderly beating
Ever entreating
Constant and true."

Then came the dwarfs, Spike and the ponies with their bouquets. The dwarfs and Applejack once again took off their hats in respect, placing the flowers around the coffin while Doc and Rainbow lifted the glass cover. Grumpy placed his bouquet on top of Snow White. They all took a step backwards, kneeling with their heads gazing down. A moment of silence took place, as rays of sunlight shone upon the sleeping princess.

From atop a road, Prince Florian, his horse and Starlight looked on with the same sadness. Florian took his hat off in respect, as he approached the sleeping princess singing his heart out. Though Starlight didn't meet or knew Snow White, she felt sadness in her heart as tears began to shed while following the Prince.

"One love that has possessed me
One love thrilling me through
One song my heart keeps singing
Of one love only for you."

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

With a Smile and a Song

The parents of the little bird flew by its side, as the princess turned to them.

"What do you do when things go wrong?" Snow White asked.

The adult birds twittered beautifully, as if they were singing. The harmonies made Snow White smile, clapping her hands with delight.

"Oh! You sing a song!"

"What a good idea!" Fluttershy said, with a smile.

"Wait a minute!" Rainbow interrupted. "Snow White talks to animals too?"

Fluttershy nodded, as Rainbow's jaw went wide along with her other friends. The birds twittered yes.

"You don't think they're going to..."

Before Rainbow could finish her sentence, Snow White began to vocalize while the little bird mimicked her voice. Fluttershy began to vocalize as well, which the bird also mimicked.

"I think they do," Rarity replied, watching the scenery.

The little bird flew from the branch, landing on Snow White's finger. While she and Fluttershy vocalized together, the bird began to mimic the tune. Its parents nodded to each other, when their child made a shrill note. The parents shut their eyes tight, while the ponies and dragon covered their ears and clenched their teeth from the loud note.

"Dude, that bird got some lungs!" Rainbow replied.

The little bird faced its parents and Rainbow. Snow White and Fluttershy couldn't help but laugh, as the little bird smiled. Suddenly, Snow White began to sing.

"With a smile and a song
Life is just like a bright, sunny day
Your cares fade away
And your heart is young."

While she sang, a male deer, a few raccoons and a family of quail heard it. A few birds twittered along, as the animals came closer not only because of Snow White, but also of Fluttershy as she sung the next verse.

"With a smile and a song
All the world seems to waken anew
Rejoicing with you
As the song is sung."

The forest animals, even a tortoise, approached the company. A little chipmunk got closer, wiggling its tail cutely while Fluttershy sang.

"There's no use in grumbling
When raindrops come tumbling."

Fluttershy tried to pet the chipmunk, but it ran off in a dash. It came back again with its little paws on Fluttershy's hoof, while Snow White sang to a young fawn.

"Remember you're the one
Who can fill the world with sunshine!"

She pets the fawn, who gladly accepted it. A bunny came close to the duo, as the other animals approached the rest of the company. Each of them pets an animal they went to while Fluttershy and Snow White sang their duet.

"When you smile, and you sing
Everything is in tune and it's spring
And life flows along
With a smile and a sooooooong."

The song ends with all the animals smiling and the birds twittered happily. The ponies couldn't help but clap for Snow White and Fluttershy.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Whistle While You Work
"Maybe the animals know a song," Fluttershy suggests, facing the birds. "Do you?"

The two adult birds twittered 'yes'. And suddenly, they began to twitter musically as Snow White began to sing along with the ponies, dragon and animals while cleaning the cottage.

SNOW WHITE:
Just whistle while you work (Whistling)
And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place.

In the meantime, the animals brought all the dishes to a table. The tortoise, certainly having fun, had a tower of dishes on its back and none of it was about to fall. Fluttershy and even the rest of the gang sang along with their new friend.

FLUTTERSHY:
So, hum a merry tune (Humming)
It won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace.

Pinkie was helping the animals clean the dishes while sweeping the room with her tail.

PINKIE PIE:
And as you sweep the room
Imagine that the broom,

RARITY:
Is someone that you love and soon you'll find you're dancing to the tune.

Suddenly, Rarity's eyes widen when she sees how the animals clean the dishes. A squirrel cleaned some plates with a towel around its tail, while the fawn licked the plates clean before licking its fur.

"Oh no, no, no, no, dears! You must put them in the tub, it's for the best."

The animals stop and face Snow White, who nods knowing Rarity is right. Obeying them, the animals load the dishes into the tub.

SNOW WHITE:
When hearts are high,

FLUTTERSHY:
The time will fly,

SNOW WHITE AND FLUTTERSHY:
So, whistle while you work.

The fawn used its tail to pull the lever of a water pump with a face on it, filling the tub with water.

(Pause and restart at 0:06)

During that time, Twilight, Spike, Rainbow and Applejack were busily sweeping and gathering dust from the fireplace.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE:
Whistle while you work (Whistling)
Put on that grin and start right in to whistle loud and long.
Just hum a merry tune (Humming)
Just do your best, then take a rest and sing yourself a song.

SPIKE:
When there's too much to do
Don't let it bother you.
Forget your troubles, try to be just like a cheerful chick-a-dee.

Suddenly, Spike grabbed two spoons and gave a few taps to some glasses, creating some gentle tunes.

APPLEJACK:
And whistle while you work (Whistling)

RAINBOW DASH:
Come on get smart, tune up and start,

APPLEJACK, RAINBOW DASH, SPIKE AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE:
To whistle while you work!

Meanwhile, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were helping with the dishes. Many of them placed in a tower that appeared set to fall down. Spike, on the other hoof, held a rug to allow two squirrels to hide the dust. But Snow White caught them in the act.

"Uh-uh, uh-uh! Not under the rug."

Startled by that, Spike and the squirrels tried to think of something else. Spike points toward a mouse hole, the squirrels looked and smile. They swept the dust inside and the three gave each other a wink. But suddenly, the dust blew out the hole sending Spike and the squirrels under the rug. A mouse, who resided in the hole, came out and didn't look very happy. It chattered angrily to Spike and the squirrels, using a hind leg to sweep the dust into their eyes ensuring they learned their lesson.

Meanwhile, Snow White was humming and cleaning an organ while squirrels and bunnies use their cute little tails to clean the rest of the room. Two squirrels cleaned a mug, which one of them picked it up. Suddenly, the mug made some kind of musical tune which caused them to quickly hide themselves. As Pinkie used her tail to clean, she saw Snow White wave a cloth outside the window to remove the dust. Forming an idea, Pinkie placed her tail outside the window and shook off the dust. Unfortunately, too much of it got on her nose and she began to sneeze.

Fluttershy and another squirrel were busily getting rid of cobwebs on the ceiling, the squirrel used its tail to get rid of them. This also looks like a job Pinkie would do. A chipmunk attempts the same thing while keeping balance on a cuckoo clock. It used a little too much force and fell into a sock. It popped it's head out and couldn't help but smile. Another chipmunk helps Fluttershy with a cobweb, rolling it into a ball. But suddenly, a spider appears on the ball startling the chipmunk. Fluttershy saw the spider wasn't very happy.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Spider. But after we clean up the house, I promise I'll find you a new home."

The spider smiled contently, taking Fluttershy up on her word.

With the interior almost clean, the birds began to place a vase with flowers on the table and added some water to keep them fresh. In the meantime, the animals and ponies gather the owner(s)' clothes to wash. Snow White, still humming, placed the clothes on the male deer, one of which almost made him fall. The ponies carried the rest of the clothes outside where Spike and Fluttershy helped the raccoons wash the laundry in a tiny pond. The ponies and deer dumped the clothes in the water, a glove which the deer nearly dropped landed on the head of a raccoon to its chagrin. A chipmunk used the tortoise as a washboard, the reptile was ticklish of this experience. Two birds grabbed the piece of clothing the Chipmunk was still holding. Fortunately, the tortoise grabbed the chipmunk with its head by the tail and they both got pulled inside the tortoise shell. Their heads emerge and smiled at each other while the birds dried the piece of clothing, tying the sleeves into a knot and hung it on a cord from a tree with the rest of the clothes.

Snow White and Fluttershy gathered together, while a bird lands on Snow White's finger vocalizing with them.

SNOW WHITE:
So, whistle while you work!

FLUTTERSHY:
So, whistle while you work!

Snow White and Fluttershy vocalized and harmonized together while the other ponies, dragon and animals cleaned the exterior of the cottage.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum
"How hard do ya scrub?" Sneezy asked.

"Will our whiskers shrink?" Sleepy asked.

"Of course not," Twilight answered.

"Do ya get in the tub?" Happy asked.

"Do ya have to wash where it doesn't show?" Bashful asked.

The ponies' and dragon's eyes went wide.

"Wait, what?" Spike asked.

"Now, now, now, don't get excited," Doc said, starting to sing. "Here we go..."

"Step up to the tub
'Tain't no disgrace
Just pull up your sleeves
And get 'em in place
Then scoop up the water
And rub it on your face and go brrr, brrr, brrr."

While Doc sang, the other dwarfs, dragon and ponies grabbed the soap and washed their hooves and hands, rubbing their faces in between.

"Pick up the soap
Now don't try to bluff
Work up a lather
And when you got enough
Get your hands and hooves full of water
And you snort and you snuff and go brrr, brrr, brrr."

With a scoop of water, they rubbed their faces and sputtered like Doc to get the foam off and they repeated while he sang. Sleepy, suddenly, saw a fly that flew in his face and land on the soap to wash itself, creating a big bubble that soon popped.

"You douse and you souse
Rub and you scrub
You sputter and splash all over the tub
You may be cold
And wet when you're done
But you gotta admit it's good clean fun
So splash all you like
'Tain't any trick
As soon as you're through
You'll feel mighty slick."

Doc splashed a bit of water on his face and rubbed it off. Rainbow and Grumpy weren't exactly pleased.

"Bunch of old nanny goats. You make me sick going brrr, brrr, brrr." Rainbow said, blubbering with her mouth and spat in their direction.

Meanwhile, the ponies, dwarfs and dragon laughed while washing Rainbow and Grumpy. They scrubbed their heads, their teeth, their face, even Grumpy's beard and Rainbow's mane and tail. The two didn't like it one bit.

"What's the matter, Dashie?" Applejack asked, teasingly. "Scared of a little water?"

Everyone laughed, even Fluttershy was having a bit of fun in this.

"A little bit here," Rarity pointed, scrubbing her friend. "Now there... That's it."

Twilight began to sing further.

"Now, scrub, good and hard
It can't be denied
That they'll look mighty cute
As soon as they're dried."

Then everybody and every pony joined in.

"Well, it's good for the soul
And it's good for the hide to go..."

And they all pushed Rainbow and Grumpy in the tub.

"Brrr, brrr, brrr!" Grumpy and Rainbow sputtered.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

see? It may not be in the story itself, BUT, there it is. And we love it.:raritywink:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As long as it's just in the group and not in the public's eye, then surely we cannot be causing any trouble from the start?

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Music In Your Soup
But before Applejack could finish, they all slurped further. Happy began to sing, while everyone was still eating and slurping.

"With a spoon and a bowl
With the music in your soul
You can cheer things up with the zub, zub, zub
Of the music in your soup.
With a gulp
With a grin, ha-ha
Get a wiggle on your chin
You can make things hum with a zum, zum, zum
Of the music in your soup."

Then everybody, apart from Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy sang along and kept slurping. Bashful even tied his beard around his head to eat better, while Dopey and Pinkie drank their entire bowl in one gulp.

"Swing that spoon
Gotta keep on dippin'
Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp
Scoop up that soup
Gotta keep on sippin'
Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp
Till the bowl is dry
And your face is drippin'."

Then they all clinked their bowls to each other, filling them again and continued to eat.

"Let her rip!
Let her roar!
To the first and the second
And the third encore."

To Rarity's shock, Twilight drank her soup like a pig.

"Darling, why are you eating like that?" Rarity asked. "That's definitely unladylike of you."

"Sorry, Rarity," Twilight replied, sheepishly. "I didn't realize how hungry I was."

"Well, the others ain't doing any better," Applejack noted.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

The Silly Song
In the cottage, everybody was having the time of their lives. The ponies and dwarfs yodeled and danced. Doc was playing a double bass-like instrument shaped like a swan called a 'Swanette', Bashful played a concertina, Sneezy played a lute shaped like a duck and Grumpy played the organ with pipes in the shape of various animals. Happy was dancing with Dopey, then he went solo for a few seconds and then dance with Pinkie in the same manner as with Dopey. Snow White happily clapped her hands to the music.

PONIES AND DWARFS:
Ho-la-la-ee-ay
Ho-la-la-ee-ay
Ho-la-la-ee-ay-ee-la-ee-ay-ee-lee-ay
Ho-la-la-ee-ay
Ho-la-la-ee-ay
Ho-la-la-ee-ay-ee-la-lee-ay-lee-o-lee-ay

Doc began to yodel, followed by Bashful. Sneezy did a very long, hilarious yodel. Spike and Dopey couldn't help but stare at his Adam's Apple going up and down. Grumpy played a few notes on the organ, as Happy cleared his throat to sing.

HAPPY:
I'd like to dance and tap my feet
But they won't keep in rhythm
You see, I washed them both today
And I can't do nothing with 'em.

PONIES AND DWARFS:
Ho hum, the tune is dumb
The words don't mean a thing
Isn't this a silly song
For anyone to sing?

Happy danced in a funny way, ending with a pose. Then, Rarity took the chance to sing a verse while Grumpy played the organ.

"Allow me, darling. I'll show you how a lady does it."

"You go, Rarity!" Spike cheered.

(Restart at 0:41)

RARITY:
I have a feline named Opal
She's a sweetheart to me,
But when she is not good and fed
I get these scratches, see?

PONIES AND DWARFS:
Ho hum, the tune is dumb
Isn't this a silly song
For anyone to sing?

Rarity danced gracefully, while the ponies and dwarfs sing. Then Grumpy kept playing the organ while Dopey played some percussion instruments. He knocked on a few owl heads, launched a barrage of drumsticks on a drum sending them in the air and through his sleeves towards another drum. Finally, he used the last to give a soft slap on a cymbal. Meanwhile, Sneezy and Pinkie push Bashful toward Snow White. His shyness made the dwarfs and ponies laugh, but they urged him on.

"Come on, Bashful!" Pinkie encouraged. "You got it!"

"I..." Bashful began.

But he giggled and turned a deep shade of red, the ponies and dwarfs laughed at this. A bit annoyed, Grumpy restarted his notes on the organ to give Bashful another try. Bashful danced a little and tried to sing. But he blushed once more, hiding his face behind his beard.

"Oh, G-Gosh!" He said.

The dwarfs and ponies laughed louder. Grumpy, very impatient, played a shrill note on his organ and Bashful finally sang.

BASHFUL:
I chased a polecat up a tree
Way out upon a limb
And when he got the best of me
I got the worst of him.

Bashful began to snicker, hiding his face behind his beard while blushing. Meanwhile, Sleepy played a flute shaped like a fish.

PONIES AND DWARFS:
Ho hum, the tune is dumb
Isn't this a silly song
For anyone to sing?

Dopey played the cymbal next to Snow White, who gave it one kick. Happy walked merrily toward Snow White and began to yodel. Snow White vocalized a high note. Sleepy began to yawn while a fly buzzed around his head and into his mouth. He saw it and tried to slap the little pest away. Then Doc asked Snow White to dance with him, which she happily accepted. Then she danced with Bashful, Sneezy, Spike and Doc once more. Dopey played the percussion instruments while his eyes rolled around. Suddenly, the same fly annoying Sleepy sat on Dopey's ear. He felt the fly and used the drumsticks to hit it, but they hit the percussions instruments and when the ponies saw Dopey, he looked professional.

"Alright, Dopey!" Pinkie called out. "ROCK ON!"

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Someday My Prince Will Come
"Well, once there was a princess," Snow White began.

"Was the princess you?" Doc asked.

"Obviously," Rainbow answered.

"And she fell in love," Snow White continued.

"Was it hard to do?" Sneezy asked.

"Oh, it was very easy," Snow White chuckled. "Anyone could see that the Prince was charming. The only one for me."

The dwarfs and ponies moved closer. Sneezy sat on a chair, while Applejack laid herself on her belly with her hooves folded underneath.

"Was he strong and handsome?" Doc asked.

"Was he big and tall?" Sneezy asked.

"Did he like parties?" Pinkie asked.

Every dwarf and pony, even Spike, looked at her.

"What? Never hurts to ask."

"There's nobody like him anywhere at all," Snow White said.

"Did he say he loved ya?" Bashful asked.

"Did he steal a kiss?" Rarity asked.

Suddenly, Snowy began to sing.

"He was so romantic I could not resist."

Happy and Doc faced each other, nodding. The other dwarfs and ponies loved her voice, so they came closer to hear her sing.

"Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know."

As she sings, the dwarfs listened in a dream-like state. Dopey rubbed his nose while listening. The ponies and dragon couldn't help but feel relaxed. Rarity tugged Spike closer to her, which our little dragon couldn't help but smile. Fluttershy was very amazed at her human friend's singing, how it matches her own.

Rainbow was listening too, but then turned to see Grumpy leaning against the organ with his back against the company. The grumpy dwarf looked behind him with the same frown.

"Hah! Mush!" Grumpy said, turning back to the wall.

"Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew,"

Meanwhile, all the animals cuddled together, males with females. Fluttershy couldn't help but smile at the adorable scene. Sleepy was on the brink of sleeping till a high note from Snow White woke him up. He placed his hand on his cheek, listening with a smile.

"And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true."

By the end of the song, everyone sighed dreamily. Suddenly, the chime of a cuckoo clock brought them back to reality. This particular clock had a squirrel hitting an acorn with a hammer and instead of a cuckoo, a frog came out the little door and croaked. The clock read eleven o'clock at night.

Snow White began to sing a familiar song, flattening the dough with a rolling pin. A bird grabbed some flour with its tail feathers, strewing along the dough. Once the dough was ready, the princess placed it on a pie tin and grabbed a knife to cut the dough along the edge. The bird grabbed the sliced dough and flew away.

"Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know."

Snow White placed the pie in front of her, watching the birds decorate it with their talons. The bird with the leftover dough used it to create a name: Grumpy.

(Continue music)

"Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew."

Fluttershy comes in singing in a high note.

"And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring."

The pie was ready to bake, as the two sang the last verse together.

"Some day when my/your dreams come true."

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

On one hand, it looked like Snow White was just making a pie to Grumpy in hopes that she would get his respect. But on the other hand, you wonder if audiences would've shipped these two if the prince wasn't included.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24