The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

Personally, I think this would be the perfect theme song for this series .

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I listen to this theme and I'm totally sensing some anime-esque vibes... or nineties kids show vibes.

Either way, I could feel the first minute and a half of this material would definitely fit for the opening.

This is a wonderful song for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles. :)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hence why I figured a topic like this is a better pin that DG's crappy quote box. I can just feel the potential with this one more.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

First Live your Story and now this, man we got good songs for the Chronicles here

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There's always good songs to find on YouTube if you really look hard enough. It's not just some random tune that happens to be popular on today's latest trends or shit. But rather, it's a song that speaks volumes by telling a story somewhere. Something you could 'just' visualize as a potential opening. Now we'd be lucky to have a fanmade animatic based on this song for the Disney Chronicles.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Beautiful. Fits well.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I definitely agree whole-heartedly on that statement. As I said, definitely thinking an anime-style video with this song.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

epic.
Go for it!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, beautiful piece indeed. Especially the light show that follows this melody almost every night at the park. And I stress on the word 'every' night because it's expensive gathering all those fireworks.

Speaking of that light show, it’ll be back in April. I’m glad to hear that because honestly that’s the best show there is

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, definitely among the best that the park can offer. This show will most certainly give visitors something to look forward to if they plan to go to the park this coming April. Plenty of time to make a decision as far as whether they can book themselves a reservation or make enough money in their pocket to go (Much less having enough vacation time even for just one weekend).

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles - Opening 1

Twilight Sparkle along with her assistant, Spike are walking through Ponyville as they're joined by their friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. They happily ran into the Castle of Friendship as they entered the library where the golden book with a blue jewel (The Book of Disney) awaits them.

Twilight Sparkle opened the Book of Disney as it magically shows all the scenes from all the Disney film generations. The Mane Six and Spike are amazed by all the magic surrounding them as they watched the scenes.

Scenes are shown from:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pinocchio
Fantasia
Dumbo
Bambi

Just then, Jiminy Cricket appeared behind the Mane Six and Spike as he takes off his hat with a smile on his face. And then, there's Mickey Mouse who is wearing his sorcerer clothes as he fired his magic upwards to the sky to make the title appear with fireworks bursting.

Developed by
Hasbro and Disney

This first opening is for the Golden Age Saga and the Wartime Age Saga.

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles - Opening 2

Twilight Sparkle along with her assistant, Spike are walking through Ponyville as they're joined by their friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash. They happily ran into the Castle of Friendship as they entered the library where the golden book with a blue jewel (The Book of Disney) awaits them.

Twilight Sparkle opened the Book of Disney as it magically shows all the scenes from all the Disney film generations. The Mane Six and Spike are amazed by all the magic surrounding them as they watched the scenes.

Scenes are shown from:

Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
101 Dalmatians
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book

Just then, the Fairy Godmother appeared behind the Mane Six and Spike as she swirls her wand around magically. Tinker Bell flew in front of Twilight Sparkle as she shared a warm smile with her. Just then, Tinker Bell flew up into the sky as she magically make the title appear with stars sparkling.

Developed by
Hasbro and Disney

This second opening is for the Silver Age Saga and the Bronze Age Saga.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Guessing that you would rather skip the wartime saga? I mean we could always just keep the first opening for that saga too. Oh wait, you did at least mentioned that. Yeah... I'd say since they were mostly package films, wouldn't call any of them 'memorable' per say.

Well, the first opening is for the Golden Age and Wartime Age Sagas, that's what it said down at the bottom. That's idea, because they're too many titles for me to type down.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well now someone will have to take the time to actually make an animatic of these things... if YouTube doesn't take it down for violating a copyright law... again.

Oh my...

Speaking of animatic, who will make the scenes for the first opening? Someone has to be good at it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Exactly! Who would even have that type of resources and technological know-how for that? Most users end up being lazy and just use existing clips established for the MLP series rather than conducting their own material.

Well, I hope we can find someone soon.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably won't even do it for cheap even if we ask. Only the best make masterpieces.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Maybe Brerdaniel can make one if he wants.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I'll see what I can do for those openings. ;)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well... 'maybe'. He can pull something like this off. But we're not talking inserting already existing clips just to make a video. We're talking about something that would take effort for the most part, except the sequence where you 'can' put existing clips.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

I like this one better.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

That would definitely be cool. Kinda what I envision too. Where you'll find an artist who can pull that off remains a question.:pinkiesmile:

You really think so?

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

I think it fits a little better.

At least at this point of the series.
Maybe as it progresses, it can change.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

with your faithful followers, someone WILL do it somehow. Im sure of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's going to depend on the following factors to even find such an artist. An artist willing to pull in the time to prepare an intro this special. The artist with the funds needed to get production underway. The artist who respects the vision of the original creator while adding their own little twists on the side. An artist... well that's going to depend on who really wants a chance.

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles - Opening 3

Twilight Sparkle along with her assistant, Spike are walking through Ponyville as they're joined by their friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash (including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Starlight Glimmer). They happily ran into the Castle of Friendship as they entered the library where the golden book with a blue jewel (The Book of Disney) awaits them.

Twilight Sparkle opened the Book of Disney as it magically shows all the scenes from all the Disney film generations. The Mane Six, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Starlight Glimmer are amazed by all the magic surrounding them as they watched the scenes.

Scenes are shown from:

The Little Mermaid
The Rescuers Down Under
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Lion King
Pocahontas
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hercules
Mulan
Tarzan

Just then, the Genie who's wearing his tuxedo outfit flew towards the Mane Six, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Starlight Glimmer to share a big group hug. As he lets go of them, the Genie flew into the sky as he use his magic to make the title appear. But...

The Genie made a mistake on the title as he tries pointing at it again. But...

He did it again, but as the Genie turned towards the audience, he smugly smiled as he pointed at the title again. The title has finally appeared perfectly as it should be. The fireworks started bursting in the night sky.

Developed by
Hasbro and Disney

This third opening is for the Renaissance Saga.

Oh yes, leave it to Genie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That would be a rather funny introduction with Genie botching up the titles. Kind of reminiscent to 'King of Thieves' in a sense.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Now that would be funny to have Genie get the My Little Pony logos by mistaking the generations.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Kind of makes you wonder how the new opening could possibly top this one. We've had Mickey, we've had Tinker Belle, then Genie... who else?

Leave it to me, Dramamaster829.

When it comes with Disney characters, I'll find the next replacement for Opening 4.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Take all the time you need. There's only so many to choose from after all. Just has to fit with the fourth arc after the previous one.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Genie: Awww, some of you don't believe.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That would be a fun idea with the Genie. He'll undoubtedly be a fun ally for the MLP group.

*gasped* I've got it!

How about Stitch? He's a fun character for Opening 4 of My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles. 😉

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure... sure. Especially since after the Renaissance. Would you even name 'any' other character that stood out to you during the post-Renaissance period? Hmm... and besides, Stitch was part of a growing franchise at the time. Multiple T.V. series, video games, a couple sequels, lots.

Comment posted by Wanda92 deleted Dec 1st, 2022

I agree. Stitch could use his plasma gun (or guns) to create the fireworks that form the series title.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Actually, that would be a good idea. Gives the intros a little extra flare and such. Now that I think of it, the idea truly has more merit than I give it credit for.

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles - Opening 4

Twilight Sparkle along with her assistant, Spike are walking through Ponyville as they're joined by their friends, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash (including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer). They happily ran into the Castle of Friendship as they entered the library where the golden book with a blue jewel (The Book of Disney) awaits them.

Twilight Sparkle opened the Book of Disney as it magically shows all the scenes from all the Disney film generations. The Mane Six, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer are amazed by all the magic surrounding them as well as it comes out of the Castle of Friendship. The magic spreads all across Equestria (in Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, Canterlot, Crystal Empire, Starlight Glimmer's Village, Yakyakistan, Changeling Kingdom, Dragon Lands, Griffonstone and Mt. Eris). Everypony and everycreature around the land are dazzled by the sight as they watched the scenes.

Scenes are shown from:

Fantasia 2000
Dinosaur
The Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Meet the Robinsons
Bolt

Just then, Stitch appeared riding in his spaceship as he approached to the Mane Six, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer. He offers them a lift to go for a ride, and they accepted. Stitch goes into hyper speed as everypony waved their arms and hooves into the air like they're riding on a rollercoaster. Stitch took out his plasma gun as he blasted it into the night sky to make the title appear.

Developed by
Hasbro and Disney

This fourth opening is for the Post-Renaissance Saga.

Then for the fifth opening... I think Baymax in his Big Hero 6 outfit would be a good fit to present the logo, perhaps via a high-quality holographic projection?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51