The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not bad... definitely got the aged look of the book to a 'T' so to speak. If any tomb raiders only wanted the jewel instead of the book, it would take them ages trying to pry that baby out.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah it's a reference how old Disney films always open with the book of the story my theory is that the book changes it's appearance based on what adventure the girls take

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is 'possible', if not 'probable'. Who can forget the way the old Disney movies often started out? We set the scene on a book which happens to have the title of the story and elements of the animated material etched along the surface. Then next thing you know, the book opens by itself (Except in the case with Pinocchio when Jiminy opened the title) and more often than naught we have a 'narrator' of sorts providing the background of the story which eventually opens to present day events.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Very impressive! :D

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Thank you I've been making logos a lot so I tried my hand in it

"Most impressive."

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This display does offer some promise that you continue to improve with each new project you take.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

looks good to me!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, I've nearly forgotten all about this because it's been so long. But yes, it's all right to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13