The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 97 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 97
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

After seeing how extremeenigma02 does it, I might as well do the same.

Starting with the Disney Chronicles story up next AFTER Fantasia (There's already a Fantasia Quote Suggestion Thread, in case everybody forgot).

Synopsis:
Another Disney classic of the beloved flying elephant, formerly named Jumbo Jr. and was cruelly dubbed as "Dumbo" by the rest of the elephants in the circus. Since then, the name has stuck, but hey, we don't mean that as an offense. We love Dumbo. Who doesn't love Dumbo? Don't answer that.

Anyway, let the brainstorming begin!

DUMBO THE GREAT! ....the great what?

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Well I know I already post it on the Quote suggestions but just in case I do have a couple.

Scootaloo joins the Mane Six

Rainbow Dash: Sorry I'm late! I have to bring somepony that will be joining us for our next Disney adventure.

Scootaloo: Hi, Everypony!

Twilight Sparkle: Hi, Scootaloo, what brings you here?

Scootaloo: Rainbow Dash invited me to come along on an adventure in the Book of Disney.

Applejack: She did?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah I already got permission from her aunts so I decided to let Scoot come along with us.

Twilight: But why?

(Rainbow whispered in Twilight's ear about Scootaloo's current problem about her wings and decided to cheer her up to get her mind off things and her eyes went wide and understand the reason.)

Twilight: Oh I see. Well, there's no reason why she can't come with us. So I guess it'll be fun for her.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, besides both Apple Bloom and Tender Taps did join us when we went to Pinocchio's world. So now it's Scootaloo's turn to have an adventure with us.

Dumbo's ears

(the baby elephant sneezed and his big ears were revealed. Everyone or pony was surprised or shocked.)

Twilight Sparkle: (gasps)

Sunset Shimmer: Whoa!

Scootaloo: Yikes, didn't see that one coming.

The Crows

Well, looky here, looky here.

My, my. Why, this is most irregular.

Well, I just can't believe my eyes.

They ain't dead, is they?

No. Dead people don't snore, or do they?

Uh, wh-what's all the ruckus? Come on. Step aside, brother. Uh, what's cookin' 'round here? What's the good news? What's fryin', boy?

Just look down there, brother.

And prepare yourself for a shock.

(See Dumbo, Timothy and the gang sleeping on a tree branch)

Well, hush my beak!

Go ahead. Wake 'em up, brother.

Yeah. Find out what they're doin' up here.

Yeah.

And ask them what they want.

Okay, boys. Leave it to me.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

(insert sad trombone)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well Daniel my boy, you're the only one who was able to actually assign the lines for specific characters. Everyone else... Just okay.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Thanks! :)

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

When the girls talk to the ringmaster about locking up Mrs. Jumbo,
Sunset: But we are serious! We saw the big eared jerk provoke Mrs. Jumbo!
Ringmaster: and yet you are the only people who say such, compared to the crowds who never noticed such an act.
Sunset: So you value PR over parental instinct and integrity?!
Ringmaster: Young ladies please understand, you all seem like a bright young lot. I want to take your word for it. I REALLY do. But after what happened, i just can't take any chances! My circus is hanging by a thread as it is! Im sorry, but that's my final word on the matter. Goodnight ladies. Im truly sorry.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yes... Talk about having a real hangover. A couple drinks and you find yourself in the most peculiar circumstances.

Hey, what will Sunset do in the circus? :applejackunsure:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If you read the trailer that Dino put together on his page, you'll see what he has in mind for Sunset. ALWAYS pay attention to the trailers.

Comment posted by cheerful9 deleted Jul 30th, 2020

Meeting Dumbo

Prissy: "Oh, do hurry, dear."

Giddy: "I'm on pins and needles."

Prissy: "Isn't it thrilling?"

Giddy: "I'm all a-flutter."

Pinkie: "Oh, i can't wait."

Fluttlershy: "I know what you mean."

Matriarch: "Ah, this is a proud, proud day."

Catty: "Well, hurry and open it, dearie."

Prissy: "I'm just dying to see."

(At last, Mrs. Jumbo opens the bundle, revealing her precious Jumbo Jr., who wakes up slowly and looks at his surroundings.)

Circus Elephants: "Oh!"

Giddy: "Look at him!"

Matriarch: "Look at him!"

Catty: "Oh, what a-"

Prissy: "Oh, look!"

Fluttershy: "What a cute little guy."

Rarity: "Indeed! What a darling."

Catty: "Oh, you sweet little thing."

Prissy: "He is cute, isn't he?"

Sunset: "That he is."

Giddy: "Oh, he is a darling little baby."

Matriarch: "Adorable. Simply adorable.

Prissy: "Did you ever see anything so cuddly?"

Giddy: "Isn't he a darling!"

Matriarch: "Kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy."

(She tickles him with her trunk. Dumbo feels a sneeze coming on, until it stops. At last, he sneezes, revealing his large ears.)

Circus Elephants: (gasping)

Mane 6, Spike, Sunset, Trixie and Scootaloo: "Whoa!"

Matriarch: (shocked) "Is it possible?"

Prissy: "Isn't there some mistake?"

Catty: "Just look at those, those- E-A-R-S."

Giddy: "Those what? Oh, ears!" (She tugs on Dumbo's right ear, amusing him.) "These! Aren't they funny?" (An angry Mrs. Jumbo slaps her trunk.) "Oh!"

Matriarch: "Oh, my goodness."

Catty: "What a temper."

Giddy: "Oh, what did I do? Well, tell me. Did I say anything?"

Matriarch: (uptight, reassuring her) "Perfectly harmless remark."

Giddy: "I just said that they're funny, and they are funny."

Catty: "They certainly are."

Scootaloo: (Remebering the teasing she had before) "Knock it off"

Prissy: "After all, who cares about her precious little Jumbo?"

Catty: (suggestively) "Jumbo? You mean Dumbo."

Matriarch: "Dumbo."

(The Circus Elephants break into a laughing fit, as Dumbo watches them, curiously.)

Catty: "Dumbo, I say. That's good."

Giddy: "Dumbo! That's good."

Catty: "Dumbo!"

(Trixie sees a pin suspending the door to the elephants' corral and removes, slamming the door on them to get them to shut up.)

Twilight: "Smart move, Trixie."

Trixie: "I have my moments form time-to-time."

(As the laughter dies down, Dumbo snuggles up in his mother's lap, and Mrs. Jumbo wraps his ears around Dumbo and then rocks him to sleep.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Good thing not all of Trixie's spells are completely mediocre. Then again, she has been taking lessons from Starlight Glimmer of all ponies.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Might as well open shop again, since after Fantasia is done, Dumbo will be next.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

After they all drink the spiked water and are tipsy.

Rarity clung to Spike.

Rarity: Oh, Spikey-Wikey, you're the only dragon for me!

Spike: And you're all I need!

Trixie: Twilight, the reason I also give you so much trouble whenever I'm around is because I'm ashamed to admit I respect you!

Twilight: I knew that was the reason!

Pinkie: This water's better than the wine I drank on our last adventure (hiccups bubbles).

This might be the first time everyone (Outside of Pinkie) got drunk.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah.... It's going to be interesting to see how all the ponies behave once they have a sip of that spiked water. It almost reminds me of when Abbott made Costello drink this potion he assumed to be the formula that turned him into a mouse, and that Dr. Jekyll hid it in the wine bottle. But the more poor Costello drank, the more drunk he got (So much he saw Abbott's head change into that of a mouse).

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

7305753 I imagine when they wake up from their Pink Elephant acid trip, they'll have quite the hangovers and even morning sickness.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who wouldn't? Like the aftermath of a 'St. Patrick's Day' party after all that green beer.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a St. Patrick's Day tradition. It's pretty much just beer dyed green with artificial coloring or natural processes.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

And probably give them green tongues

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... That does happen sometime. But mostly we get super drunk during these parties and pass out...

For the week.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, one of the most famous (If not THE famous) segment in the entire movie. Dumbo having a brief reunion with his locked-up mother, accidentally drinks the tainted water when those clowns accidentally spilled the champagne in there, and all of a sudden he starts seeing pink elephants and the crazy shenanigans that ensue. And somehow these ponies are going to find themselves in the middle of all that insanity. Just imagine if there was a fan video where the Pink Elephants are replaced by Pinkie Clones, ooh boy!

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Just imagine if there was a fan video where the Pink Elephants are replaced by Pinkie Clones, ooh boy!

We can already see something like that in Too Many Pinkie Pies. Not as crazy as the Pink Elephants act in the trippy moment, but still it's close enough.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, sure it's definitely close enough. I'm just saying I think it would be rather entertaining for the fans.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

After When I See an Elephant Fly

Scootaloo having a enough with all this teasing and laughing decided to stand up Dumbo much to Timothy, the ponies, Spike, and Sunset Shimmer's shock.

Scootaloo: That's it you crazy crows! THIS HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR!!!

(The crows laughing.)

Jim the Crow: Quiet, gentleman. The little filly is gonna address you.

Scootaloo: You all should be ashamed of yourselves. A bunch of big bullies like you picking on a poor little orphan like him.

(pointing at Dumbo)

I suppose you were taking away from your mother when you were just a baby.

(the crows listen to what Scootaloo has to say as Dumbo, Timothy, The Mane Six, Spike, Trixie, and Sunset Shimmer hear every word that she say.) Nobody around to tuck you in at nights. no warm, soft, caressin' trunk to snuzzle into. My parents are always busy with their job when they moved to Shire Lanka but at least my aunts always did that for me. But that's important now. So How would you guys feel like to be left out alone in a cold, cruel, heartless world? (The crows feeling confused as they hear Scootaloo's speech.)

And why? I ask ya, why? Just because he's got those big ears, they call him a freak.

(Dumbo and the other ponies try to comfort him when they remember those days. And crows understand why as they feel sorry and ashamed as tears starting run down their eyes.)

the laughingstock of the circus! Then, when his mother tried to protect him, they threw her into the clink!

And on top of that, they made him a clown! Socially, he's washed up. I know what he's going through because back at home I've been bullied through nearly my life because other ponies are laughing at me because I can't fly since my wings will never get me off the ground!

(Dumbo, Timothy, The Mane Six (except Twilight and Rainbow Dash), Spike, Trixie, and Sunset Shimmer were shocked by her outburst to the crows.)
So now you all are doing the same thing to Dumbo! Ah, but what's the use of talking to you coldhearted birds? So, yeah go ahead. Have your fun. Laugh at him. Kick him now that he's down! Go on! (sniffed) We don't care.

(Scootaloo started to cry letting every little word she said out of her mouth as she wipes the tears off her eyes and walks away from the crows Dumbo and the others now feel sorry for Scootaloo about her current situation as Rainbow Dash and Timothy walk up to her.)

Timothy Q Mouse: You alright kid?

Scootaloo: Yeah, I'm just--

(Rainbow Dash embraced her with a hug.)

Rainbow Dash: I'm glad you stood up to Dumbo, squirt. I know life is hard but sometimes we just have to let it all out. So don't worry everything's going to be alright.

(Dumbo put his trunk on Scootaloo's head and smiles at her as an appreication for standing up to him.)

Twilight Sparkle: Come on everyone. Let's get back to the circus.

(Everyone began to walk back to the circus while Rainbow Dash put her wing around Scootaloo to comfort her.)

You did good Scoot, you did good.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know... I wouldn't mind so much if Timothy wouldn't mind letting Scootaloo have this monologue at least for this rendition of the story. I mean after all, while we do have major guest stars in that of Sunset Shimmer and Trixie Lulamoon, we can't deny that above all else it's really Scootaloo's story as much as Dumbo. In a way, they are both social outcasts despite the fact that Scootaloo does have 'friends' to turn to and a family that does care for her. But we've seen her at her worst, when she was bullied so badly about being the only Pegasus that can't fly at her age that she desperately tried to incorporate her flying to a routine that was already perfect. She's never really talked about the fact that she knows that even as she grows older, she will never be able to fly because her wings will always be too small to pick her off the ground (Except that one time when she tried to join that stunt team just to stick it to Rainbow Dash, which I call a very stupid move).

But if we can understand where she's coming from, how she's always felt insecure with herself no matter how she tries to play it off by acting so cool... If we can see she's never really had much support from her family that she can do anything (Though I'm sure her aunts have given their share of support)... If we can understand why she wants to be great so badly that she'd do anything... We can understand why she's made all those bad decisions in her life despite all the valuable life lessons.

Crows help Dumbo to fly

Dandy Crow: Well let's us start brainstorm on ways get the boy into air.

Other and ponies all look him and wonder he had gone off deep end.

Trixie: You got be kidding?

Dandy Crow: I tell you the true, I think he can do it all we get him to believe he can fly too.

Sunset: How?

Deacon: What about magic feather?

Dandy Crow: Great idea!

Applejack: Magic feather?

Dandy pull a feather from Specks and show it to other

Dandy Crow: We give him the feather and tell him as long he has it he can fly

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

My gullible naïve nature at the time had me think that the feather really did have special powers, explaining how Dumbo was able to pull off flying the way he did. But then as I got older, I slowly realized it was meant to be some 'psychology' measure to boost Dumbo's confidence. That he never needed magic powers to pull off the impossible, he had it inside him all along. By taking what was deemed a nuisance and turn it into something amazing.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And to think, some years since the movie, there'd be this old television show that featured the further adventures of 'Dumbo'. There's no Timothy Mouse, but there's a wide range of characters involved as he travels around in his own circus performing for crowds (Mostly puppets) and unlike in the movie the little dude actually speaks (Sometimes sings the show's few numbers).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I got a bit nostalgic and remembered Reading Rainbow. I especially remembered how much I laughed out my funny bone from this particular episode about comedy, when I was a kid.

Dumbo
The classic pie fight

"Hey Dashie!" Pinkie Pie jumped to the pegasus. "Can you hold this pie for me? Relax. I'm not forcing you to eat it or anything."

"Ok?" Dash took the pie, while looking suspiciously at what Pinkie was up to. "What's going on?"

"It's part of a new routine me and Sunny are working on together!" Pinkie pointed to Sunset Shimmer, who was waving to the ponies. "Okay, here's how it's gonna go," Pinkie stood on Rainbow Dash's left. "When I give the signal, you throw the pie to Sunset over there," Then without warning, Pinkie turned around, swinging her hoof into Rainbow’s face, "And then I'll run that way!" She said, while pushing Rainbow Dash's hooves, causing her hooves to smack the pie into her face.

SPLAT

Rainbow (Seeing Sunset mad)-Uh, would you believe me if I told you Pinkie made me do this?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Actually, Pinkie Pie made Rainbow Dash hit herself in the face with the pie. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding there.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Talk about misdirection. And yeah I think I do remember that 'Reading Rainbow' episode when Lavar Burton had a pie fight with some clown guy. I haven't seen that episode in forever.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I had forgotten we had this thread. Time to put this where it really belongs.

Another pitch from jebens1.

Since Dinodisneylover is going with the original animated version, I replaced Milly and Jo with Sunset and Trixie. and added the song.

Dumbo
Up A Tree

(The girls and Spike have woken up and realized that Dumbo, Scootaloo, and Timothy are gone and search the circus grounds, while Sunset and Trixie search outside the grounds.)

"DUMBO!" Trixie called out.

"SCOOTALOO!" Called out Sunset.

"Where could they be?" Trixie asked.

"I don't know?" Sunset replied in worry. "But we gotta find them." Then she continued to call out. "DUMBO!"

Meanwhile, while the two were searching for their friends, four crows had found something very unusual in their tree.

The smallest crow with glasses pointed. "Well, lookee here! Lookee here!"

"My, my!" Said a crow dressed like a preacher. "Why, this is the most irregular!"

A crow in a staw hat rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Well, I just can't believe my eyes!"

"They ain't dead, is they?" The crow in glasses asked.

"No," a fat crow answered. "Dead people don't snore." But then he asked, "Or do they?"

"Of course not," the preacher crow said.

Just then, a fifth crow, with a cigar, who was probably the leader, landed in between them. "What's all the ruckus?" He asked, shooing the rest of the crows off to each side. "C'mon! Step aside, brother! Mmm.... what's cookin' 'round here? What's the good news? What's fryin', boys?"

"Just look down there, brother!" Glasses crow pointed.

"And prepare yourself for a shock!" The fat one cautioned.

The leader crow looked down and was indeed shocked by what he saw. There, fast asleep on one of the tree branches, was Dumbo! With Timothy sleeping his trunk and Scootaloo asleep on his belly.

"O-HO!! Well, hush my beak!" The leader crow gasped. "It's an elephant, mouse, and baby horse!"

"Actually, she looks more like a pony," the preacher crow said.

"Go ahead. Wake 'em up, brother," the straw hat crow urged.

"Yeah," the glasses crow added. "Find out what they're doin' up here."

"Yeah," Preacher crow chimed in.

"And ask 'em what they want," the fat crow said.

"OK, boys. Leave it to me," the leader crow flew down and landed right next to Timothy. He leaned against Dumbo's trunk and watched the mouse snore. Then he took a swig from his cigar and blew the smoke in Timothy's face.

Timothy coughed and began wake up. He slowly sat up and looked sleepily into the face of the leader crow.

"Oooooooohhhhhh," he groaned, rubbing his face. "Those pink elephants."

"Oh!" The leader crow pointed at Timothy to the others. "Pink elephants! Mmmm-mm!"
And the other crows laughed.

"What's so funny?" Timothy asked, still a little groggy. "What are you "boids" doin' down here, anyway?"

"What are we doin' down here?!" The leader exclaimed, and pointed at him again to the others. "Well, hear him talk!" And the other crows once again laughed.

"Fly up a tree where you belong," Timothy layed back down and tried to go back to sleep.

The leader took another swig from his cigar and blew a ring of smoke around the mouse's head.

"Say, look here, Brother Rat--" he started.

"Brother Rat?!" Timothy jolted up. "Now, listen!" He pooked the crow in the chest and leaned down on him. "I ain't your brother, and I ain't no rat! See?!"

"Uh-huh," the leader said, looking him in the eye and leaning him back. "And I suppose that you and no elephant and pony ain't up in no tree, either?!" And the four other crows laughed once again.

"No," Timothy retorted, looking him back in the eye. "Me and no tree ain't up no--Tree?" He and the crow looked sideways at each other, then they look up, and finally they looked down. "Yeeeeooooow!" Timothy gasped and dove underneath Dumbo's trunk.

"Where could they be?" Sunset said, still looking around for their friends.

Trixie meanwhile, was staring at something. "Uh, Sunset?" She said, not taking her eyes off of what she was looking at. "I found them."

"You have? Where?" Sunset asked, and the blue unicorn pointed. She followed her gaze and gasped in surprise and horror.

Timothy peeked out and looked down again just to make sure that he wasn't still hallucinating. "Dumbo!" He started running across the elephant's trunk, almost falling off, and up to his face. "Dumbo!" He began beating on Dumbo's forehead. "Wake up, Dumbo!" The elephant finally opened his eyes.

Scootaloo had been woken up by the mouse's cries. "Timothy?" She yawned. "What's going on?"

Timothy gulped. "Don't look now, but I think we're up in a tree!" He pointed.

"Oh, that's nice," Scootaloo went back to sleep. Until her eyes shot open and her head jerked up in realization. "Up in a tree?!"

Dumbo looked down and he and Scootaloo lept up; screamed in fright, as he clung to the branch. But his momentum caused him and the filly to bounce up and fall off, with the elephant holding on with his trunk, while Scootaloo clung to his legs. But the small branch snapped and the two fell, with the filly screaming all the way.

The crows watched and winced as the two hit another branch. Then another. And finally the birds shielded themselves and were splashed with water as the elephant and pony landed with a splash, into a shallow pond, with their bottoms sticking out.

They both sat up, dripping wet. Dumbo was still holding the broken branch, with Timothy holding on to it. The crows perched on a fence and laughed.

"Very funny!" Scootaloo frowned at them.

"Ah, pay no attention to those scarecrows," Timothy said, shaking himself dry.

"Dumbo! Scootaloo!" Sunset and Trixie ran up to them.

"Are you ok?" Sunset asked.

"If you mean wet and humiliated, then yes," Scootaloo grumbled.

"Come on, you two," Timothy said. "Let's get back to the circus."

"So long, boy!" The leader crow called, but they ignored him and his laughing buddies.

Soon they all started walking back.

"What were you guys doing up in that tree?" Trixie asked.

"No idea?" Scootaloo shrugged. "All I remember is that we got dizzy from that water and then we woke up in that tree."

"Well, we found out why that was," Sunset explained. "One of the clowns' shampaine bottles spilled into that water troff. And drinking out of it made us all drunk."

"Well, that explains why Dumbo acted so funny after that drink," Timothy stated. "But it don't explain how we got up in that tree though? How did we get up there, anyway?" He looked back at tree. "Now let's see. Elephants can't climb trees, can they? Nah nah, that's ridiculous. Couldn't jump up, mmm mmm, it's too high."

"Hey there, son!" The leader crow called again. "Maybe y'all flew up?!"

Scootaloo stopped in her tracks, as she suddenly remembered what Dumbo did a few days ago.

"Flew up?" Timothy repeated. "Now that's just plain silly."

"Um... maybe not," Scootaloo said.

"Wait, huh?" Trixie made a face.

"What yah mean?" Sunset asked.

"When Dumbo and I were playing with a feather, he accidentally sucked it up his nose. But when he sneezed, he actually flew, off the ground!"

"Are you serious?" Sunset inquired.

Trixie just laughed. "Oh, come on, your pulling our hooves!"

"No I'm not!" Scootaloo retorted. "He really flew! He was flapping his ears like they were wings."

"Really?" Timothy asked, surprised. "No joke?" And the young pegasus shook her head. Then he thought about what the leader crow had just said. "Maybe we flew up... yeah, maybe we- That's it!"

"What's it?" Sunset asked, in confusion.

"I figured it how to make Dumbo a star!" Timothy exclaimed in excitement, before turning to the elephant. "Dumbo, you flew! Boy, am I stupid! Why didn't I think of this before?" He ran around and held Dumbo's left ear. "You're ears! Just look at 'em, Dumbo! Why, their perfect wings! The very things that held yah down are gonna carry yah up, and up, and up! I can see it all now... DUMBO: THE NINTH WONDER OF THE UNIVERSE! THE WORLD'S ONLY FLYING ELEPHANT!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... we post so many threads on this forum it's easy to forget. I can't imagine how many 'Dumbo' quotes we made on that entire 'Quote Suggestions' page.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A potential running gag.

Pie fight

"Hey Dashie!" Pinkie Pie jumped to the pegasus. "Can you hold this pie for me? Relax. I'm not forcing you to eat it or anything."

"Ok?" Dash took the pie, while looking suspiciously at what Pinkie was up to. "What's going on?"

"It's part of a new routine me and Sunny are working on together!" Pinkie pointed to Sunset Shimmer, who was waving to the ponies. "Okay, here's how it's gonna go," Pinkie stood on Rainbow Dash's left. "When I give the signal, you throw the pie to Sunset over there," Then without warning, Pinkie turned around, swinging her hoof, "And then I'll run that way!" She said, while pushing Rainbow Dash's hooves up, causing the pie to splatter into Rainbow's face.

SPLAT

"Oops!" Pinkie giggled. "Sorry about that Dashie. I'll get you another one," With that, Pinkie Pie fetched a banana cream pie for Rainbow Dash, before she stood on her left. "Okay, let's change it up. This time, we'll run in this direction," Pinkie then swings her hoof around, causing the pie to fly into Rainbow Dash's face again, "AFTER you throw the pie at Sunset. Oops. I did it again, didn't I?"

Catching on what Pinkie Pie was doing, Rainbow Dash turned to see the pink pony returning with another pie, "Give me that!" Rainbow said, taking the pie away, while holding it a good distance away from her.

"Okie-dokie-loki!" Pinkie Pie giggled. "I think I'll get one for myself!" Pinkie Pie then hops away for another pie and was coming back to Rainbow Dash, who quickly lobbed the pie into the pink pony's face.

I can see Rainbow throwing a pie in Pinkie's face.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So, how will Sunset be involved again?

Nice, but would be better if Twilight and the others scolded them at least a little

I doubt they would listen to her at that point.

I know that.
Still would make the scene better

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For whatever reason it was Dino's idea to have Sunset Shimmer included in the series. I suppose it was made apparent that Sunset was to get involved with the Disney Chronicles sooner or later. Plus, I do believe if you look back in the trailer it shows what he had in mind.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 97