The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 685 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 685

If the film is indeed possible, then not just Rara, but Rarity would love Freddie's incredible talents.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would give her a chance to try her rock look I will admit. So long as she understands this ongoing rumor that Mr. Mercury isn't into girls (Or at least, as the movie claims).

But... we shall see, what we shall see.

Oh and another thing. It's pretty obvious actually, that Rainbow Dash would instantly fall for "We Are The Champions", knowing how it's rung out. As well as "Don't Stop Me Now".

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well yes, yes they are very good songs. Arguably among Queen's best tracks even. Of course Rainbow Dash would want to be involved in it one way.

I hadn’t thought of that... I suddenly like that potential idea...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If every reference of Rarity doing rock n roll has taught me anything, maybe she would've had thoughts of being a rock star before being a full time fashionista.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I tawt I tawt a puddy tat.... I DID I DID TAWT A PUDDY TAT

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As if one cat wasn't enough to put up with, three all at once... Well, Tweety did survive against a TON of cats when he went around the world in 80 Days so...

Yeah, I'm sure he'll do fine. He's a smart little rascal.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

They have absolutely no idea what they’re getting into

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hopefully when we get a good look at Sisu as far as her character, I'd love to see some pictures of her with the ponies. Depending on what kind of character she is, perhaps she'll get along just swimmingly with the ponies.

Personnel.

Lead vocals: Rarity
Guitar, backing vocals: Rainbow Dash
Drums, backing vocals: Pinkie Pie
Bass guitar: Applejack

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes... I'd think they'd make for quite a band.

Course, the girls are technically a rock group in 'Equestria Girls' (With Twilight, Fluttershy, and Sunset included). But it's a nicely done piece.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Put them up in some rock and roll duds, and they'd fit the rock n' roll image.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A Bug's Life McDonald

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I always remember the commercial when the toys faint at the size of their own toys or that one commercial when the kids are out collecting bugs in jars, but turns out they are the Bugs Life toys.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I remember when they had both Equestria Girls and MLP toys at McDonalds. The promo focused on the Happy Meal Mascot following human Twilight through the portal to Equestria where it gained a pony's mane and tail.

If things were handled like they did back then, the promo would've been the girls either pony or Equestria Girls walking into a McDonalds to make an order while several kids pointed them out

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I must've missed that one advertisement. Though on that last paragraph, sounds like it would've made for quite a promotion.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ooh... that mascot. Thought for sure it be Ronald McDonald, but then they'd have to use his old animated form from those 'Wacky Adventures' shorts he did.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

7369161 Yeah would be nice if they met animated Ronald and his friends. Sadly, those guys are now a thing of the past.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes indeed... all because of some ridonculous 'clown' controversy. Why that happened? Who knows?

Preferably, I'll take an army of clowns over this pandemic any day.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Seems this would be the case if the Princesses were inspired by the presence of their new pony pals.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Uh...

Snow White — Fluttershy
Aurora — Rarity?
Jasmine — Applejack?
Ariel — Rainbow Dash?
Belle — Twilight
Cinderella — Pinkie Pie?

....What’s Snow White and Belle I get. But the others?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Celebrate 40 Years of Disney and Make-A-Wish With New Short Film

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I don't get most of those choices either. But the guy was just adding his own spin.

Such a tear-jerker. For a moment I almost thought it was going to end much differently than planned.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A reminder for myself.

After New Years on January 16 – Dragon Appreciation Day.

A drawing of Spike and Sisu from Raya and the Last Dragon.

And maybe Mushu too...and Elliot.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure. That would be such a lovely portrait of some of the most famous dragons in Disney history. Sounds a bit early to call Sisu famous, but even so her presence in the movie could prove promising if she ends up a breakout character in the movie.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I know...I'm kinda jumping the gun, aren't I?

Though sometimes, I can't help but get some feelings that say this is a chance I have to take, or it won't come again.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Pinoy Historian Reacts to Raya and the Last Dragon Teaser 🐲

Wow! Sometimes, I don't even know my own ancestral heritage.

Then again...I've lived my whole life in America so far.

Goes to show what I know...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm taking this as 'you had a good feeling about it' and you had to trust your instincts on it. Who knows? There could be a glimmer of potential once more and more details are released.

By then, most of us will be lucky to go to a movie theater again without restrictions.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This goes back in 2019, before the COVID-19 threw everyone out of wack and hurt businesses worldwide. But from this video, I'm kinda getting a few glimpse as to how Sisu would sound.

Disney's RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON (2020) | D23 Presentation & Interviews

At 2:45, is an interview with Sisu's voice actress, Awkwafina.

I can't tell if she's speaking in her own voice, or if she's giving us a hint as to how Sisu would interact with the audience.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In a way this is kind've her voice. I've seen Awkwafina in a few movies and we are automatically going to tell Sisu will have a very distinct voice just as Robin Williams and Eddie Murphy provided a distinct voice for their Disney counterparts. Or even some of the actors of old you can instantly recognize no matter how many roles they've played throughout Disney's history.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Can we just imagine the kind of character (Be it pony or not) Rob Paulsen would voice as if the show decided to go on? Imagine what this pony (Whom I don't really like) would have to put up with, almost like a flashback to their previous projects together. Suffice to say, they get to reunite reprising very familiar roles with the new 'Animaniacs' reboot.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a good thing the new reboot managed to find a spot for 'Pinky and the Brain' to be involved. They can barely fit the rest of the cast of old except for this one occasion from what I understand.

I know you are not gonna like this but, I just found this somewhere.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Mean and so funny at the same time

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

I can see the similarities.
Although i think tiana would be a better fit for applejack.

What nostalgia cartoon...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I remember this one. As mean spirited as it was, it was so cool to see the actual voice actors by the end of this video. Some people going in would've thought it was some impressive imitations of the original characters but turns out that Walker dude pulled some strings to get these two to do a bit for his review. Say what you will about Walker but somehow he manages to get some big names involved in what was initially your run of the mill nostalgic review series.

It’s very funny.

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 685