The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 685 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 685
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This is your one stop shop for posting MLP and Disney art.

Please keep these guidelines in mind:
1) Follow Fimfic's global rules - No NSFW art as defined by the FAQ.
2) No more than three (3) images and/or one video in a single post - This helps keep individual pages from becoming too intensive for smaller devices.
3) Please link sources, even if it's just derpibooru - The artists deserve our attention for creating nice things for us to look at.
4) Please don’t forget to title the video.

Have fun!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Princess Celestia tells the Queen of Hearts Enough

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

SnakeyThingy on DA This Disney had me at Saffron Masala, Kaa, Sir Hiss, and Maid Marian.

Proceed at your own risk.. of hypnotism..but here’s a personal SFW favorite of mine from the artist.

Quite the change of pace in attires if I do say so myself. You never see these kinds of things Disney would do for their characters nowadays, do you?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes I do like the outfit. Looks very fitting for the lovely Maid Marian.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

You've Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story // Cover by me and my little Brother (Jordan Rabjohn Cover)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh wow, what a talented bunch those dudes are. Must be the name of the duo: Me and My Little Brother.

They’re good!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I never knew Ember actually had it in her to sing.

Day by Day — Ali “Willner” Milner (Ember’s VA) — animatic by EMositeCC

Mushu: “I’M IN LOOOOOOOVE!!!!!”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Too bad we never got the chance to have Ember do a song during the series. I always pictured her having this killer rock n' roll 80's gist and stuff. Like the classic 80s rock chicks of the day. Ah well, least she gets one solid song on YouTube even if it is just a cover.

It’s must be the dragon’s attitude towards being singing is not the way of their culture, even for some makes fun of dragons who like doing different things, like spike who makes a embroidery and cooking, something that he was raised by the ponies.

I think, the dragons are more a warrior toughness mentality after all. Remember Smother told her version of the heartwarming eve tradition.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose so, then again it would be like asking a real Viking to perform opera (Even though that is a constant gag on the opera scene). Spike, on the other hand, has spent his whole childhood growing up where embroidery and cooking can be embraced by everyone and not just ladies (Hell, to this day, Bobby Flay and Gordon Ramsay are some of the greatest chefs of all time and he runs many restaurants). True Smother is no different than any other dragon: Having this mentality to battle for honor, scourging villages, devouring any who try to steal their treasure and not even dare doing things like 'poetry' (Something a certain 'reluctant' figure is proud to do... I swear I thought that Dragon was a woman). But at the same time, while we all try hard to maintain this image of who everybody thinks we are, rather than spend the rest of our lives content with this belief we all grow up with it's important to branch out in order to determine if some of the things you experiment on defines who 'you' are as a person. For if you give some of these things a chance, even if it goes against everything you were told to believe in, you might be surprised at how incredible you turn out to be... So long as they don't make you a bad person for doing so like turning Samaritans into monsters but that's besides the point.

The point is: Listening to Ember putting this song in and supposing that we are never seeing this show on television again (Or at least no 'new' material for Gen 4) I suppose now is as good as any for Ember to show her true self in some form. Even if Ember is a little late for the party.

As always, you’re right about that of Ember never song in the series was a bummer, though it they had made one for one song for her. It’s will be cool to hear what voice is like. Or maybe, in Disney Chronicle story could her chance to try singing than not shown in the show.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well that's going to depend on whether there's a story that be perfect for Ember. Whether if it's 'Mulan' or even 'Raya and the Last Dragon', anything that has a dragon based theme of sorts. I'm sure there's a song for her somewhere, it's all a matter of finding the one that exists or something fan made that's 'just' right for her tone.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Belle and Twilight Sparkle by tyrranux deviantart

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Baby Main 6 dressed as Disney Princesses by beavernator Deviantart

Comment posted by Tim Ribbert deleted Oct 13th, 2019
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Those are such adorable pictures. Like photo shots of children at a Halloween party in preschool. Those are nice.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

ROYAL FAMILY UNDER THE SEA BY CLOUDY GLOW DEVIANTART

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I love how Ariel's tail matches Cadence's coat. Prince Shining Armor looks very dashing even though that's Eric's sailor outfit. As for Flurry Heart, oh yeah she is pretty cute.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

JEDI KNIGHT SUNSET SHIMMER BY amante56 deviantart

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah. Reminds me of those Jedi videos that were featured on YouTube. The animation styling may seem a little stiff at times, but the concept was entertaining enough. Besides it demonstrated it can carry a story without the need for dialogue.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Rescuers’s Bianca drawn by vanessasan!

Bianca

Very lovely art.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, this is a very lovely sketch of the wee lass. Definitely my favorite 'Rescuer' of the duo. Even when things get dangerous, she hardly ever panics or gets too upset. For the most part she seems to maintain this rather calm persona even when things seem hopeless. It's no wonder why Bernard wanted to marry her.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

The Enchanted Book Of Disney By conthauberger deviantart

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wow! That’s neat! But isn’t the book cover supposed to be gold?

Oh, it’s a different version for another Disney crossover.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Same here though maybe he thought that velvet red fit more

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Regardless of which design is chosen, it's a beautiful depiction of the book. If it weren't just fanmade for a series, I'd like one on my book shelf myself. Even if each page is merely a picture of each film's best moment with a very brief description that doesn't give too much away.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah this guy wanted to include the tv shows as Well crazy i know

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

What we in little foot from the land before time

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well yes tons of crossovers have tried to cover so much featuring many, many characters.

Winnie the Pooh, Ash Ketchum, Littlefoot, even Danny & his friends from the 'Cats Don't Dance' movie.

Some crossovers work and others just make you think, 'Why did they think this would be a good idea?' Sometimes it gets a bit out of hand every now and again.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

A Whole New World - Aladdin | Caleb + Kelsey Cover by Anthem Lights Youtube

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know it's funny. Just earlier tonight I was with this group for this Halloween karaoke thing. The couple who did this duet at the event... By god their voices were so dry and bland, just as well none in my group but me can sing. Now these guys on the other hand, they do a pretty decent cover to one of Aladdin's popular songs. It's a pretty simple video and by the looks of it they had a wedding or something, I'm not sure. But anyways, these guys definitely did a better performance than the ones at my group did.

Seriously, few love songs come from the movies are that good lyrics to listen, especially this one.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

They did have a wedding

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Huh, well that does make sense. They definitely make quite a strong singing duo I'll give them that much.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Not so much a fan video, but it's really a heartwarming video to watch of a classic "Long Lost Friend" Disney Character like Robin Hood.

Dancing with Robin Hood at "Adventure Happens Here" Dance Party

0:06 Robin Hood: "Hey! Who killed the music?"

But aside that, here's a beautiful mashup of two Disney songs: "I can go the distance" + "How far I'll go"

How Far I’ll Go the Distance - Moana/Hercules EPIC A Cappella Mashup

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah I've seen this mash-up before. It was nicely well done and I liked what the performers did with this.

It is a pity that Robin Hood is considered a 'long lost friend' given he was popular in his film adaptation for Disney. But then considering all the more popular Disney movies that would come after, almost hardly anyone remembers much about the escapades of the fox-like version of a classic hero of literature and the foils against a greedy 'Lion King' so to speak.

Maybe Dino can give some spark into the Story, to Show the readers what a cool heroic fox. OF course, once he finish the rest stories first. No rush there.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We shall see. There's tons of work to get underway before we even get to 'Robin Hood'. But we are sure to have some fun adventures along the way.

It sure is going be fun.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Should be, that is the idea with these Disney Chronicle stories. It even said so as per the instructions in the book: 'Have fun'.

As if to say, bad things are going to happen in any story they go to but they can still get a few laughs out of their travels.

True, what is adventure without conflicts must be boring. Even if is very dangerous is makes the tales so exciting.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As a certain 'Owl' once said to Pooh and his friends,

'Without a monster or two it's hardly a quest; merely a gaggle of friends wandering about.'

True there's nothing wrong with having adventures that's all about the beauty of the landscapes, accompanied by ear-soothing orchestra numbers. But every once in a while, the hero might find an obstacle or struggle to contend with or else the story isn't engaging regardless of how beautiful it may be.

Quote ‘A life without challenge, a life without hardship, a life without purpose, seems pale and pointless. With challenge come perseverance and gumption. With hardship come resilience and resolve. With purpose come strength and understanding.”

― Terry Fallis

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Pure poetry with those worlds. This Fallis guy definitely knew what he was talking about.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And a good thing too. Don't want to run a list of stories dominated by Gary and Mary Sues.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 685